Lack during driving for Airtrek Turbo 2.0L

Finally I found local site gearbox repairer and fix my gear box , I should said that they replaced another used gearbox to my car (feel happy when my car is fixed). But it is look like performance not like previously, when I move to Gear "D", it is delay about 1 sec to capture the gear. (is it normal?) but this not happen on previous gearbox. Additional, my car feel big virbate when gear moved to "N" without air-condition on, is it Mounting Kit got problem already. (This hapened after change the gearbox.).... so many thing happen after gearbox change.......

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

After that, I when to Mitsumishi repair center, they help to use their system tuning my car and found one of part got problem. Servo Kit -Throttle Body IDLE Speed Controller, part# MD628318. Anyone can help?

But the part really expensive purchase from Mitsumishi, somehow I just repaired my gearbox and it is look like still got other problem.... Oh my god....

Try to call Ah Wah if he has any used ones. See if he cud send to u. His nbr is 012 296 3909

I did called him already and will going down to KL to his workshop soon, thanks you advise.

Finally I found local site gearbox repairer and fix my gear box , I should said that they replaced another used gearbox to my car (feel happy when my car is fixed). But it is look like performance not like previously, when I move to Gear "D", it is delay about 1 sec to capture the gear. (is it normal?) but this not happen on previous gearbox. Additional, my car feel big virbate when gear moved to "N" without air-condition on, is it Mounting Kit got problem already. (This hapened after change the gearbox.).... so many thing happen after gearbox change.......

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

After that, I when to Mitsumishi repair center, they help to use their system tuning my car and found one of part got problem. Servo Kit -Throttle Body IDLE Speed Controller, part# MD628318. Anyone can help?

Hoi, the delay & vibration in gearshift is NOT NORMAL.
The cluthplate in your used autobox could be worn, make sure your mechanic solve all these problems, dun pay anything if U're not satisfied & happy ok.