l5 manual lsd problem

goodevil

Jul 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hai there.

i newly convert my kancil to move l6 jbjl auto change GB to manual lsd l5.the problem is right now when i corner at low speed its sound normal like usual lsd GB but when i speeding up to 120kmh and put up my feet (angkat kaki) from pedal minyak there is loud kruk..kruk..kruk..kruk. it like GB mau pecah. can anybody help me coz i'm asking pomen they all said lsd mmg macm 2.but they not try my car at speed 120 above.normaly GB lsd not make sound when corner at high speed or speeding right..please..please help..:adore::adore:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I supose the lsd is bought at kedai potong? Not all barang at potong shop is cantik....depends on luck sometimes.

Have you inspect it, service it before you installed it to the car? Defect?

goodevil

Jul 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
aiya..that the only one mistake I make.not checking when pomen installed my halfcut..a lot of problem later oo..any recomnd wrkshop area ampang to check my lsd..I feel sad cos this modified just to relax2 dont want to sakit kpala..but right now.its lg sakit kpala.but still satisfied with new enjin performance.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
your lsd 1, 1.5 or 2 way? diff lsd gives different feel.....(of course, provided the lsd in good condition to start off with)

goodevil

Jul 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if I not mistaken its lsd 1 because its always on..but I'm not realy sure cos I'm realy noob..T_T

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

any shop near sunway to recommend for 6a12tt modification?

need your advice,as my brother is not local there.so we have no idea where to send the car to
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience