Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow announces ticket prices

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The year 2010 marks the return of the Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show (KLIMS). With just 6 months before the start of the eagerly anticipated event, car enthusiasts throughout the country do indeed have good reason to be excited.

KLIMS’10 is set to end the year on a high from 3rd to 12th December at the iconic Putra World Trade Centre in Kuala Lumpur. With hundreds of cars on display, interactive features and live entertainment, it is sure to be the motoring event of the year. The Organiser, MAA, is expecting more than 300,000 in ticket sales as car
buyers, motoring fans and fun-seeking families mark the date on their calendar.

The motor show is open to all members of the public for the price of RM15 (weekdays) and RM20 (weekends) for adults and RM5 for children. Families interested in a great day out can purchase a family pass for RM30 (weekdays) and RM40 (weekends) that permits entry of husband and wife and up to 5 children under the age of 12!

For more information on the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow, visit www.klims10.com

Attachments

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Must go this year!
Should be more nice, expensive, and ext-ream cars to be see at 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow! :driver:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Yeah , at PWTC .. My uncle coming down all the way from sandakan for this event =.=

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you can find beauty or see past the 118i's controversial body shape then your 2 other concerns would be the lack of paddle shifters and puny brakes, that's it. Even so, these items barely taint the joy that emanates from the little One in most driving occasions.

What comes to mind when you think of the current 1 Series? Entry level, underpowered and underwhelming most likely. I...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience