Kia Forte 1.6 SX (only 9 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Kia Forte 1.6 SX (only 9 months)

Kia Forte

Sep 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I like to sell off my Kia Forte 1.6 SX, no. plated WTL 6x22. Car is white in colour with the following extras :

1) Bodykit (worth RM3,000);
2) V-Cool Platinum tint (RM1,800); and
3) Autospa package (2 more times worth RM300 each).

Car looks brand new, accident free, no dents or parking dings. Reason for selling is because got an overseas posting, so just want to sell off at the HP loan outstanding amount so that no more outstanding loan. Prefer cash buyer.

Please PM me for more details. Viewing can be done at KLCC or Mont Kiara. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

Last edited:

Kia Forte

Sep 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nope, that's not my hp no. Deal through PM, then I'll give my no. to genuine buyers. The last time I posted my hp no. online while selling my S60, I had too many time-wasters and marketeers calling for unrelated matters.

Had 2 potential viewed the Forte already, just waiting for the 1st person to place the deposit. Highest offer is RM63k so far. Anything higher is highly-welcomed.

Attachments

Kia Forte

Sep 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Want to sell fast, so no choice but to take some haircut. At least a cash buyer will have no HP delay problems, CCRIS, CTOS and Lord knows what other criterias to go through. Car was bought new at RM82k.

Kia Forte

Sep 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Deposit of 10% which is RM6.3k received, so car is considered reserved. If buyer fails to raise the balance in a week's time, will open up for other interested parties to view. Thanks to ZTH for the quick sale.

clemenfernandes

From Facebook
Sep 29, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hey bro, I am interested in your ride.... Was planning on getting a brand new one for my parents.... Do PM me your best price and contact number for viewing.... I wanna get a car asap for my parents before I leave to London for work...

Kia Forte

Sep 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey bro, I am interested in your ride.... Was planning on getting a brand new one for my parents.... Do PM me your best price and contact number for viewing.... I wanna get a car asap for my parents before I leave to London for work...
LOL, what a coincidence! I'll be working in London too. Which part of London will you be at? I'll be at Wandsworth Common. In any case, car is booked tentatively pending full payment next week.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

erm some 1 edi deposited 10%

hopefully im second on the list if the sales didnt get tro :D
You're 2nd on the list, bro! Now waiting for Tony to raise the remaining cash for full payment next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (FHI), the maker of Subaru automobiles, has announced the introduction of its all-new Subaru Impreza WRX STI in Japan. The new WRX STI went on sale nationwide through Subaru dealerships today.

Advancing FHI's theme of producing the complete driver's car and embodying the essence of total driving control, the third-generation Impreza WRX STI has debuted with complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience