Kelisa Gathering

ANNOUNCEMENT

Our Big Bro Eddie need our help……..

He plan to propose to his GF aka SIHAM to become his beloved wife and mother to all his children….so to show our support to him…I am going to organize a huge TT for him this coming 6 October 2007 to Genting. He is going to propose in front of us and make us jealous. So please make this a big event from him and I hope to receive 100% attendance from all the member here.

So please put down your name below to show our support of this memorable event. I will be the video cam and photo guy that day.

Attendance:
1) kelisa6009 + siham
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
……100)

ANNOUNCEMENT

He plan to propose to his GF aka SIHAM to become his beloved wife and mother to all his children….so to show our support to him…I am going to organize a huge TT for him this coming 6 October 2007 to Genting. He is going to propose in front of us and make us jealous. So please make this a [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]big [COLOR=blue ! important]event[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] from him and I hope to receive 100% attendance from all the member here.

So please put down your name below to show our support of this memorable event. I will be the video cam and photo guy that day.

Attendance:
1) kelisa6009 + siham
2) lovemaker
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
……100)

ill will show u wen i c u km hahaha...

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT

He plan to propose to his GF aka SIHAM to become his beloved wife and mother to all his children….so to show our support to him…I am going to organize a huge TT for him this coming 6 October 2007 to Genting. He is going to propose in front of us and make us jealous. So please make this a [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]big [COLOR=blue ! important]event[/color][/color][/color] from him and I hope to receive 100% attendance from all the member here.

Attendance:
1) kelisa6009 + siham
2) lovemaker
3) efan-carnalinto:burnout:
4)
5)
6)
7)
……100)

hehehe...will make it big...

the TT will be join by Johor kenari members...so guys..especially drive kelisa...pls come...

ANNOUNCEMENT

He plan to propose to his GF aka SIHAM to become his beloved wife and mother to all his children….so to show our support to him…I am going to organize a huge TT for him this coming 6 October 2007 to Genting. He is going to propose in front of us and make us jealous. So please make this a [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]big [COLOR=blue ! important]event[/color][/color][/color] from him and I hope to receive 100% attendance from all the member here.

Attendance:
1) kelisa6009 + siham
2) lovemaker
3) efan-carnalinto
burnout.gif

4) bakuteh (king of butler of the butler)
5)
6)
7)
……100)

still have so long time =.=" not sure can go or not, but count me in first....hope to go :D

wei...to all the taikor..this is once in a life time leh...u willl see our taikor eddie beg her GF to marry her leh...so don;t miss this....

okay guy. this trip will change to cameroon and stay at there. oct 6 and oct7. do you guy want to follow. sorry about that to change it.

guys im selling my unichip rm1250 anyone interested let me know tq...:)

why suddenly want to sell?..unichip not good meh?..then installtion and dyno how muchie?

i need that money..next year i wana play turbo....eh i wana sell it rm1200 still got warranty cz i juz bought it few months back...installation im not sure try call rs n ask...

Top Bottom