JBL GT 1241 12 inch subwoofer for sale with picture inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

JBL GT 1241 12 inch subwoofer for sale with picture inside!

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
item sold thanks

sold.thank you so much

RM200 firm. this item is in good, working condition, no tears, no scratches.self collect in subang jaya

first come, first serve. i do not practise booking system, whoever buy it first, considered sold

Last edited:

numerix

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Miri
bro. REALLY interested in the item. sms/pm me ur best price (without the box - just want the sub only) to my no 016-8523666. for my location, as for the courier charge, i'll pay for it. pls give me ur reply A.S.A.P. CHEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
numerix said:
bro. REALLY interested in the item. sms/pm me ur best price (without the box - just want the sub only) to my no 016-8523666. for my location, as for the courier charge, i'll pay for it. pls give me ur reply A.S.A.P. CHEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
where on Earth are you? Miri issit?
hmm i intend to sell it together with the box... but without the box the subwoofer alone is still heavy... well good if u can bear the courier charges, but pls insured it.

miVeC_tuRBO

Apr 18, 2005
kualalumpur
i reeeelllyyyy want

are your sub in the good condition?pliss give me your phone no, and i reeely wan your stuff
where your place in sh alam? i will come in this night ny phone no 0176310151,or plis give me you phone no via sms

Last edited:

skccks

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
ple sms me where u stay. my phone no. is 016-2373371. i stay in wangsa maju

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just a couple of weekends ago, we were invited to participate in a Lotus Cars-only drive to Genting Highlands along with Ex-F1 legend, current Lotus Ambassador Jean Alesi and Gino Rosato, Director of Corporate Operations at Group Lotus. It was a drive not-to-be-missed for me not just because the Genting Highlands' uphill route is still one my favourite weekend pastime, or the opportunity to drive with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience