IZZIT true story about BMW and WAja

ericko

500 RPM
i heard my fren said.. i think the case happened few week or month ago .. i dunno la... hahaha... a waja driver was talking in car at highway sommore the fast lane... (third or 4th)... very slow.. then the BMW cut him.. after that.. mayb the waja driver not happy for ppl cut him.. so the waja driver cut the BMW again.. then slow down the car block the BMW ... few times the waja to do that... after the BMW.. giv a signal ask the waja stop at 1 side... the BMW driver take a knife... killed the waja driver... wow... i shocked to heard that...

Last edited:
Wooo...

ericko said:
i heard my fren said.. i think the case happened few week or month ago .. i dunno la... hahaha... a waja driver was talking in car at highway sommore the fast lane... (third or 4th)... very slow.. then the BMW cut him.. after that.. mayb the waja driver not happy for ppl cut him.. so the waja driver cut the BMW again.. then slow down the car block the BMW ... few times the waja to do that... after the BMW.. giv a signal ask the waja stop at 1 side... the BMW driver take a knife... killed the waja driver... wow... i shocked to heard that...

Sound like mafia...

Why want to bug the BMW driver in the 1st place? Too kiasu is it?

Bottomline... on the fast lane, let the fast driver go n don't bother catching up. If slow car, give way la... otherwise fast drivers will honk / flash / tail u for nothing.

A stock BMW E30 (old 320i) can whack any heavily modded turbo cars easily (same cc) in straights.

ericko said:

the waja driver has serious inferior complex...

that day i heard 1 gorilla driving wira BEPXX went out on a sex rampage and were raping everyone it sees! it was carrying a can of GHEE for added lubrication... is it true?!?!?!!?!?

lol.. blackhowling the eternal pessimistic joker :D

not true...it was a bottle of KY jelly and a Vaseline for backup.

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
that day i heard 1 gorilla driving wira BEPXX went out on a sex rampage and were raping everyone it sees! it was carrying a can of GHEE for added lubrication... is it true?!?!?!!?!?

rape rampage ah..... :D

The waja fella deserved to be killed lah if that scenario really happened. hahahha! But i dun think that story's true lah.. Anyone saw any news of it in the newspapers before? I didn't.

huh...really ar ?? which highway ??? wah ...next time dont wanna play or cut BMW car edi....hahahha

but got once i saw it with my own two eyes, got one day me and my friends on the way going to PD ( port dickson) at nite....when we driving on a KLIA highway, in the second lane....going quite slow around 90 km/h like that la.....then one proton juara is on the fast lane, wanna cut us....then this BMW 5 series new one, cucuk juara belakang on the fast lane...then the juara wanna move to the second lane la..( you know la juara underpower mah cannnot pick up suddenly mah) no offence to proton juara owner la.....then this BMW keep on horn and high beam...then after the juara move to the second lane edi....the BMW dont wanna let go that driver...purposely go beside the juara and wanna bang him..keep on bullying the juara driver la...keep on wanna bang thart juara like that....that BMW bullying that juara from fast lane to slow lane...wah !! i and my friend just shocked only...can do anyting.....that juara driver also get scared edi....i know got a big car ..but dont bully small car ler....

no offense to proton juara owner and BMW car owner la k......just wanna tell out my experience only....hahhahha.....

happen at KL-Seremban Highway mah

BMW driver is two indian mah (no offence to Indian)

the killed i heard like is some engineer (was catching to KLIA for emergency)

correct me if im wrong

itzit the case tat the MAS engineer got assault at kl=seremban highway which happen months ago??? thought tat the polis manage to catch the ppl who did tat, but cant recall is indian....or not...

anyway, wat ever it is hope tat is not another case of road rampage... very danger to drive on the road... this days....

acbc said:
Why want to bug the BMW driver in the 1st place? Too kiasu is it?

Bottomline... on the fast lane, let the fast driver go n don't bother catching up. If slow car, give way la... otherwise fast drivers will honk / flash / tail u for nothing.

A stock BMW E30 (old 320i) can whack any heavily modded turbo cars easily (same cc) in straights.

i think ur wrong la....

stock 320i cannot accelerate as fast as turbo cars la... but BMW top end wont lose to turbo cars wan...

even E30 ///M3 will still lose to Skyline E34 RB26 DET la...

xtracooljustin said:
i think ur wrong la....

stock 320i cannot accelerate as fast as turbo cars la... but BMW top end wont lose to turbo cars wan...

even E30 ///M3 will still lose to Skyline E34 RB26 DET la...

I did mention same cc la.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom