ITIS - Integrated Transport Information System

cchoi

Known Member
Anyone find it useful? And why is the information only display in Bahasa Malaysia. Why not also in English. Nothing against it but dont City Hall, KL realise that the roads in KL are not just used by Malaysians but also foreigners from neighbouring countries who drove into the city. Dont tell me it only support one language. Can not be. What say you??????

Simple answer is...the people who plan and implement these things are stupid. Just look at the way roadworks are done or how new highways are planned or how roadsigns are placed (usually not visible till you've taken the wrong turn).

how much goverment invest in this system?
FUCK LAH, can't even load the map up when i try check info and traffic. Another White Elephant project. Wasted our tax money.

itis.jpg

tiu.....cant event login to view the website.......say KNNCB to ITIS......lagi satu fak up project oleh kerajaan.

cchoi.. we're living in m'sia... of course its in BM.

do u see road signage or any system of the equivalent to ITIS in france/russia/italy in english? itz all in their native language wot. So foreigners go there.. they gotta learn.

same goes over here... foreigners oughta learn our language wot. So.. i dont see anything wrong wit it at all.

Implemented by a bunch of narrow-minded people and approved by the same narrow-minded people.

Bah... they never think outside of the box... always prefer to be in it rather than outside.

Only bangsar has english metal signboards.

ITIS? Waste of money lah.. no point telling everyday that you'll be stuck till Jalan 222 on FH

Y'all, give them some credit. They were near useless but still manage to install camera's and dumb assed looking screens all over town. Plus, someone somewhere has already obtained a large amount of money in this fucked up project.

What this ITIS does is just to tell you that half or more of KL is jammed and to take an alternate route which is jam also, at the time of displaying the information on the board directly above your head. They can never guarantee that when you reach that point, it will be less jam or no jam. So basically, it's always jam all over the place because of stupid father fucking assholes who....

1) cut in the queue last minute

2) Suddenly decide to turn left when he/she is all the way on the right lane

3) hogs the lane

4) so much more that I almost puked while thinking....

satria_95 said:
Y'all, give them some credit. They were near useless but still manage to install camera's and dumb assed looking screens all over town. Plus, someone somewhere has already obtained a large amount of money in this fucked up project.

What this ITIS does is just to tell you that half or more of KL is jammed and to take an alternate route which is jam also, at the time of displaying the information on the board directly above your head. They can never guarantee that when you reach that point, it will be less jam or no jam. So basically, it's always jam all over the place because of stupid father fucking assholes who....

1) cut in the queue last minute

2) Suddenly decide to turn left when he/she is all the way on the right lane

3) hogs the lane

4) so much more that I almost puked while thinking....

wahahahaha i love to read all ur replies

The traffic report from radio is a LOT better and a LOT cheaper. Didn't need rocket scientists to figure it out. If they really wanted to spend the money properly for something that actually works and is actually effective, plonk it on sat nav systems and provide cheaper units for everybody.

I've always thought that it would be quicker to let us know which roads are clear instead of which roads are jammed.

That's a thought. Although they probably won't have much to do then, short of reporting roads in housing areas.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom