Iswara@saga Adjustable

lol when i sed u shud've asked, i meant u shud've asked about the future replacements lar, not the price

when i asked for the ballpark figure for the cost, it was a separate question :P

ooo that guy also upgraded ka? wheelspin all the way to 3rd with an LSD is quite crazy

yeah powerzone has different 'lock' rates for their LSDs, depends on requirement or application

ooo that guy also upgraded ka? wheelspin all the way to 3rd with an LSD is quite crazy

yeah powerzone has different 'lock' rates for their LSDs, depends on requirement or application

Not sure if we are both referring to the same guy, but it's not Kamtelo. The car I'm talking about now belongs to PZ and used as testbed.

I'm told the alternate lock rates should be enough to tame "evo-class" requirements....whatever that means. Whereas previously they were conservative about the estimated minimum whp, now after some preliminary outlook from their testbed, my impression about their tone is maybe things are not expected to be so tame after all ??? lol But we wait for some definitive dyno results before adding anything new, otherwise it'll be like putting the cart before the horse. Still, I think perhaps the alternate lock rates would not hurt. We'll see.

drifters mainly use 2-way LSD.... lock up pretty easily...
1.5 way is moderate one...
1 way is mild one lor...

Hi All,
Sorry for interruption.
I'm looking for Saga/Iswara adjustable pillowball upper mount. Is it available for Iswara?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
kk9972