Iswara car no air-bag

lim2000

How can i install air-bag or get similar function to air-bag like bar.
Can some one help me up on this.

air bag and bar is vr big difference... one can kill ur while another can save ur life... imagine slamming ur face onto a solid bar at 80kmh.... haha... i can only imagine a fallen watermelon....

if u wanna install airbag, rather difficult i would say.... nothing is impossible.... but it would be categorised closed to impossible...

So, how can I keep my iswara safety like install air bag?
As i know some steering got air bag will it help?

if not mistaken...for front air bag...cost about 5k from proton..you can ask them install but again...
the air bag sensor will not sensitive if on it hit minor...once it touch 5g above..i guess...even the air bag on....still can`t protect you due to the weak chassis...it will crash your leg and your body if the impact was given on 5g...
most of the accdident die was not because hit on face...but to the body when hit by steering...:nurse:

aiyo bro....if wan airbag, dun get iswara as u oledi know it dun hv airbag when u buy...

install it later on after purchase is possible, but how u guarantee tat the SRS is works?

how if it doesnt deploy when u crashed?

so why spend so much to install n yet to take the risk?

btw, carb car can install airbag system? seems like i nvr saw before...plz correct me if im wrong.

my2cent

iswara got airbag or no makes no difference.... saga iswara crumple zone reaches till ur cabin area.... whats the point of an airbag when the whole dashboard crumples on u during impact....

My opinion, the only solution for safe driving is to drive slowly or change a new car with airbag. The all new proton saga offers airbags at RM40k. :biggrin:

You'd be much better off spending the money on better brakes and suspension if you are planning to hold on to your Iswara.

Top Bottom