Is this what PocRoc Mentioned "Fast as long as Safe"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subaru Impreza VS Honda Civic lol got match keh?

Honda Civic Type R ah? 2 doors one?

that one very long strecth road, but road very bumpy....

That's just plain reckless. Innocent lives are at stake when you street race. Want to feel the need for speed, do it on the tracks. Heck if I have a Subaru I would want to risk totaling it on the streets. I'll take it to Sepang every track day!

Wahlau....!!! All tailo tailo aka street racer please dun "bang" me...!!!
Confirm I'll die in spot...!!!! Little perodua can turn into scrap...!!!!

So this could be a warning to me for not going to "Jalan Margosa" plus otherz high posibility that could turn me into scrap....!!!! Damned..!!!

There's a life lost in this event. It's an unknown woman today.. tomorrow,it could be someone u know or love... all some of u have to say is

1. Road conditions
2. Laugh at the race Honda vs Subaru
3. etc

Kudos to some of u

My deepest Condolonces to the Family of the woman involved.

No matter what, road racing is dangerous.. thats why have to be careful all the time.. life on the road not only depend on ur driving, but also other a** hole on the road..

condolence to the family too

Saw the pic in NST. Terrible accident. The old lady could've been your mother.

Driving fast on public roads is bad enough. But competitive racing is far worse since the drivers only see other road cars as "obstacles". These racers should be banned from driving, and seeing there's a death involved...should be sent to jail for manslaughter.

Furthermore this will put a bad image on the tuner culture and motorsports in general. JPJ and polis will be flagging down more of our cars just because it looks "fast".

driver + passenger of Subaru and Civic shall put into jail.
Driving license suspense.

condolence to the lady die in the accident.

actually the accident inpact was quite hard ler. The Iswara engine is as if its almost ripped off the chasis already.

am so sorry for the ladies family.

What else i can say here...... they just took ppl's life away. PUt them in jail doesn't change anything. Better do an operation on both of them > turn them into woman and buang negara after that....

Fuuucked up losers..these ppl only have money to buy nice cars and crash them on PUBLIC roads..if they wanna race..should do it on the circuits..

Hey black...get ur damn facts rite n dont simply put headers of other ppls nick just cuz u 'thot' u read sumthing to get back at me...how childish is that?

i sed 'fast but safe'...but did i mention anything about 'race'?? lemme help u out laa...since u took it the wrong way -

http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=296&page=412

we were talking bout seeing fast monstrous cars in random car pics....i dunno why bh directed the topic to zth spotted to see monster cars n sparked a debate later on in the thread...is this necessary? i then mentioned 'monster drivers' cuz im sure we have our monster driving times rite...cud be 2minutes on empty roads,could be the empty traffic lights u wanna test ur launching....or it could be the whole hour on the track giving all u got.watever it is...i just sed we all have our monster driving times,wont you agree?? i dont believe that ur driving a "my supra aint an ordinary supra u know.." dont go fast but safe...

did i say 'race'...? can you read..? i sed fast but safe meaning at certain times of the day like 3-5am,big open highways i drive a lil faster cuz there's no threat to public users...i meant that ok...not fast during peak hrs n weaving in n out of traffic...who in the right mind wud do that..?

hey black,putting up ppls nick as headers are offensive,i mean,u shud know cuz ur a 9k poster...from alot of postings i see...ur most of the time right. but dont get ur ego up just yet....this topic is offensive n this is when ur so damn wrong.

I agree that those two drivers should receive heavy punishment and I suggest a more tasteful header next time... Something that isn't directing to a particular person.

Last edited:
pocroc : i dont think that bh is trying to offend you by using ur nick as the thread title but merely as a reminder to us that speed kills . as u know , some people may misinterpret ur fast but safe msg .

anyways , condolences to the lady and her family .

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom