iPod Nano - New launching frm Apple

And how much will it cost? Cheaper than Mini?

bro,

price unavailable yet, as most of the world's website is not up yet due to some server difficulties.

i assume 299 x 3.8??

somehow i feel iPod gadgets are like lego... haha... looks so fake but it packs so much HDD space for many hours of enjoyment...
iPodnano??/... reminds me of NANO NANO sweet... haha...

damn nice that ipodnano....
wanna get 1 for my gf....

my friend ordered one but onli arrive at Oct...or maybe Nov....

it looks quite nice...those jsut bought ipod mini will @#$%

It got this so noneed Ipod at the moment.....

sharp 903sh

3.2 mega pixel CCD camera with 2x optical zoom
2.4 inch 260k Aquos color display with TV input capibilities
support 1gb mini SD
built in stereo/surround sound speakers x 2
music mp3 AAc and mpeg 4 video player
flight mode( same as W800i)

Last edited:
I think this is the best looking iPod so far. Very small but also very expensive.

where did u get this phone, cool stuff. is it from UK.

links said:

sharp 903sh

support 1gb mini SD

cchoi said:
where did u get this phone, cool stuff. is it from UK.

in HK..launched first in Japan vodafone...

I think UK also have but much more expensive there...i checked UK version cost HK$7800 so almost RM$4000...not worth

it is a good camera, mp3 player and video player....but red color too sharp..

Last edited:
hey links,

where did you get that phone unlocked (if you're using it in malaysia)?

links said:

sharp 903sh

support 1gb mini SD

hey! a fellow sharp user... mine is the 902sh... bought it from a friend who bought it in HK also...around RM2k...

and yeah...those japanese phones are the best! N90 can kiss goodbye heheh

FuGZ said:
hey links,

where did you get that phone unlocked (if you're using it in malaysia)?

unlocked in HK...902sh about HK$280 flash to chinese firmware

903sh still not yet unlocked..mine is actually bought from smartone-vodafone...hk$5980 with unlocked

still keeping mine white 902sh......not bear to sell it....

hey links...by any chance can you set your 902sh or 903sh to receive mms (maxis) or subscribe to Maxis 3G? and yeah my 902sh (dark green) too is an unlocked version from HK, bought in Japan...

why are you still keeping the white one?

i think Maxis cannot fully support the function...video streaming sure cannot use in msia...MMS also....also u need to convert mp3 into mmf file in order to make it a ringtone.

but i think video call can use if u subscribed to maxis 3G... so far only vodafone related service provider can utilised all functions...thats y i switched to smartone-vodafone in hk....

if not mistaken maxis have the sharp GX32 so they might be able to configure abit atleast can surf net...

does your friend laught at you because u are using a bulky phone? but the display quality is amazing....even panasonic 1600k color screen also cant match it... 903sh takes only half the time to zoom now...and wont have Blur image at the corner....also the display is smoother nor...and more user friendly interface...

Last edited:
Yeah, gonna try that soon.

Upgrading to maxis 3G sim card is only at RM25...

Have you tried it with your 903sh? or 902sh? are the settings for GX32 the same with our phones?

delimaputih said:
Yeah, gonna try that soon.

Upgrading to maxis 3G sim card is only at RM25...

Have you tried it with your 903sh? or 902sh? are the settings for GX32 the same with our phones?

i am in hk so using hk serivce provider.......3G plan is still cosy in msia...wait till next time cheaper onli change....

links said:
does your friend laught at you because u are using a bulky phone? but the display quality is amazing....even panasonic 1600k color screen also cant match it... 903sh takes only half the time to zoom now...and wont have Blur image at the corner....also the display is smoother nor...and more user friendly interface...

hell yeah, they used to when i use the nokia 3650 last time but not anymore! and i'l always admire the tech they put in their phones these japanese people. Especially the FOMA series from docomo. They rock! and having to own this 902sh make me really happy! heheh

oh yeah, sorry for hijacking the ipod nano thread... ehehe
don't really need it as i have my sony psp, bulky but a whole lot more.

but if you planning to just go with music and some notes, pictures, the nano is indeed the coolest of all ipod let alone other mp3 players out there :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom