intercooler blocks bumper..help!

boosook

Known Member
hi there all brothers!
i got a prob wit my gti...the left side of my front bumper terkeluar abit wan becoz of the intercooler piping kacau..im using vr4 intercooler...but the right hand side is ok...wat can i do to make it even??..basically my bumper now is senget..hehehe plz help! thx :biggrin:

boosook said:
hi there all brothers!
i got a prob wit my gti...the left side of my front bumper terkeluar abit wan becoz of the intercooler piping kacau..im using vr4 intercooler...but the right hand side is ok...wat can i do to make it even??..basically my bumper now is senget..hehehe plz help! thx :biggrin:

Sometimes there is a sacrifice if you want power. My advice try to get a customize bumper. But do not go for those cheap fibre because its fragile, try to go for polyurethane. Did your mechanic cut your bumper so that the intercooler could go in?

my car oso modified IC...so the oil cooler hv to changed place as well....so the oil cooler 'terkena' the bumper abit oso....senget abit if u see clearly...but if u din notice...cant c one..so i left it

Slipknot Fanatic said:
Sometimes there is a sacrifice if you want power. My advice try to get a customize bumper. But do not go for those cheap fibre because its fragile, try to go for polyurethane. Did your mechanic cut your bumper so that the intercooler could go in?
yea...he took of the sport lite...and cut abit... :frown:

huakenny said:
my car oso modified IC...so the oil cooler hv to changed place as well....so the oil cooler 'terkena' the bumper abit oso....senget abit if u see clearly...but if u din notice...cant c one..so i left it
hahahha...yea mine too...u have to look nicely then oni can see wan..hehehe

Top Bottom