Integra questions

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
1) bodykit:

could this

convert to this

if yes,how much is the cost going to be?

2) gearbox

cost convert from B18C auto to manual?

million thanks in advance for your replies!

skidall

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Ampang and UK
1. cann....if u have the money(around 2-3k), then no problem. u can even get the HID version. If not or ur budget not that big, then have to ask around lorr..kedai potong mana2.

2.why cannot?

kelflee

Known Member
May 20, 2007
Agree wit skidall!
1. To be specific, bodyparts (Bonnet, HID headlights, bumper+lips, side fenders) cost RM1,500.
So including paint and manpower, its around rm2,000++.
2. Gearbox change shud be around RM4,000++ to Rm5,000. Remembr GB is the most expensive
stuff in your kar...

Happy modding!!:adore:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Agree wit skidall!
1. To be specific, bodyparts (Bonnet, HID headlights, bumper+lips, side fenders) cost RM1,500.
So including paint and manpower, its around rm2,000++.

Thanks for the info!

2. Gearbox change shud be around RM4,000++ to Rm5,000. Remembr GB is the most expensive
stuff in your kar...

RM4-5k inclusive of every parts like gearbox,pedals,center console,shifter & etc? how about drive shaft?

Happy modding!!:adore:

Looking forward for your advise :adore:

A

achor

hi dude, where r u from? kl?

if you look around, the body part conversion would cost about how much skidall stated. but some work might need to be done on the front plate.

if you're not performance wise concern, then the price of an auto to manual conversion would be around what skidall stated. however, do keep in mind that the cams for an auto B18C is a bit lower compared to a manual B18C. (excluding type R. type R is a bit more higher).

i suspect that you drive an integra as well. why not join the integra headcounts tread as well. join us for TT if you're free. we've got a member who went through all the conversion from DC1 1.6 single cam + round lights to B18C auto and lastly now, B18C type R with JDM front conversion.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hey achor,thanks for ur invitation...

im juz planning to get a integra,found a B18C auto & surveying the body part & gearbox conversion.thanks for the highlight on it's cam lifting between auto & manual.any other different between auto & manual?

i-zonda

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
sori 5115, cos hav 2 tumpang your thread... im oso hav the same planning. Since all d Integra Sifu is here, is it possible to put in Honda Civic EK series dashboard (the import/99spec dashboard version) into Integra?

many thanks in advance...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
it's ok zonda

i dun think civic's dashboard could fit in nicely into integra as the chassis is different...btw,ur integra is 2 doors or 4 doors?

i-zonda

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Hi, cos i've come across a post recently stating a Civic EK was fitted with DC2 dashboard, that's y i wonder Integra can fit in EK dashboard not... :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Ohh... i dun hav any Integra yet, the shape of 2 door is so seducing... :biggrin:

A

achor

hey achor,thanks for ur invitation...

im juz planning to get a integra,found a B18C auto & surveying the body part & gearbox conversion.thanks for the highlight on it's cam lifting between auto & manual.any other different between auto & manual?
if you want a hassle free process, i suggest that you get a manual dc2 straight away.
I heard that to convert auto to manual these days are quite a hassle.

you'll be able to plan more mods if you started off with a relatively good platform.
mind you that Sir and type R chassis has a lot of differences. you might wanna check overseas forum as i found some issues being discussed there. as for me, i had to learn the hard way.

Sir-G = 180 PS in stock form
Type R = 200 PS in stock form

therefore there are a lot of differences in parts, chassis

performance wise with malaysian ideology, "don't worry, can rojak". but it's better if you can start off with a good platform.

another thing that i wanna highlight is, note that there are a few versions of the Sir. the wiring varies depends on the year of manufactured.

i hope this answers your question... :biggrin:

A

achor

Hi, cos i've come across a post recently stating a Civic EK was fitted with DC2 dashboard, that's y i wonder Integra can fit in EK dashboard not... :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Ohh... i dun hav any Integra yet, the shape of 2 door is so seducing... :biggrin:
well... since you've heard an EK fitted with a DC2 dashboard, yo might have also heard of an EG fitted with a DC 2 dashboard. do note that some modification was needed to be done on the dashboard in order for it to be fitted in either an EG or an EK.

they cut off the sides of the DC2 dashboard. so i kinda doubt that an EK dashboard would be able to make its way into a DC2.

why wanna fit the EK dashboard in the DC2? is it because of the center console? :hmmmm:

more stuffs in the car = more weight
the Type R also came with a basic radio, speakers and amps
no pre-fitted GPS unit in even with the Sir series. Type R would defenitely not carry the GPS unit.
however, if you're one of the most lucky owners of the super rare Type Rx, then you would have the option to fit what ever you want as it was a finishing model as the DC 5 was already launch when the DC2 Type Rx was marketed.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
my kawan "nksc" has the sir-gaban teg,...
nice!

i-zonda

Known Member
Jan 31, 2005
Hi Achor, thanks alot for your advise... 100% true where 'more stuffs in the car = more weight', i think i can live wifout the EK center console to exchange for ligher, better performance of the car... U realli light up my life...

But very rarely we come across any Original Integra TypeR nowadays... I guess choosing an GSR/SiR version then mod it as what hav been done as Ori TypeR will do rite? Eg: can transfer the whole suspension/lower arm frm TypeR? adding extra welding points to the chasis? Autoform into d chasis helps? ( sori tat i din use any specific term cos im just a beginner... )

A

achor

Hi Achor, thanks alot for your advise... 100% true where 'more stuffs in the car = more weight', i think i can live wifout the EK center console to exchange for ligher, better performance of the car... U realli light up my life...

But very rarely we come across any Original Integra TypeR nowadays... I guess choosing an GSR/SiR version then mod it as what hav been done as Ori TypeR will do rite? Eg: can transfer the whole suspension/lower arm frm TypeR? adding extra welding points to the chasis? Autoform into d chasis helps? ( sori tat i din use any specific term cos im just a beginner... )
i'm glad that i was able to light up your life. hehehe...

anyways, yes, the common would be getting a good SiR/GSR chassis with a relatively healthy engine. adding spot welding to the chassis is good if you know a good shop. however, if you're planning to upgrade to thicker rear anti roll bars, let me know. i'll share something with you since i've learnt it the hard way.

to rectify the issue, i need to order parts from USA. I hope that it would solve the problem that i've expereinced thus far :smokin:

skidall

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Ampang and UK
anchor,

never go for raya kah? eheh...
for those who want to buy a DC2 nowdays, my advice would be not to get a rojak engine(u know, a combination of B18+B20) or something like that. personal experience. although, it was great to tekannn...but, akhirnya block tebabooo!
other than that...no problem!
and, an added advice, if u plan to use it until ur married with kids, try and find DB8 version coz u can keep it longer. I have one, and i can keep it as long as i want....heheh:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Toyota Corolla KE70 model DX, which is the perfect/ ideal engine for this machine?

I prefer 4AGE but Halfcut AE86 very expensive!
Any modification come with high horse-power (BHP) but minimum modification on the car example mounting shifting, panel knocking and etc?

I prefer mod for street legal drift machine that no problem with JPJ/ Puspakom!

There's a few suggestion by mechanic and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience