Initial D (The Movie)

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Anybody heard or know about this?

Jay Chou as "Takumi Fujiwara"? and Edison Cheng as "Ryosuke"?
What in the hell is the casting people thinking of?

Yeah.. I heard about it too..
Haiyo... I thought Edison is Takumi and Andy Lau is Bunta...

Now become like that..

Jay Chou is cool but then not as Cool and calm as Takumi... Takumi's eye ROund and big... Jay Chou... aiyoo...

Can Jay Chou act like takumi in this first movie of his ? Hope he can do better than the MTV "Kai Pu Liau Kou"... Where he crashed his Space Ship (Or fighter plane.. ahh who cares)...

Then.. who become Takumi's GF ? Cecilia Cheoug ?

hmmm........... kecian... hopefully no one takes example of the driving scenes in there... if not.. sure all hell breaks loose

Originally posted by Crashvenom@Nov 17 2003, 12:04 PM
Anybody heard or know about this?

Jay Chou as "Takumi Fujiwara"? and Edison Cheng as "Ryosuke"?
What in the hell is the casting people thinking of?
i heard my fren saying also
JAY CHOU leh!
maybe bcos of his STEAM STEAM sleepy face
but who is gonna drift?
ahahahahahahaa

:o :o :o

oooooo......yeah !!! Jay chou cool .....but not look like not very nice be "toh hoi" .....

Originally posted by sky@Nov 18 2003, 05:28 PM
Yes is coming our way! I do think Jay have to cool look of Takumi. Both also blur blur one.
I still think he doesnt suit to be Takumi la, he is much bigger la..too old for takumi..!!

Originally posted by sakuragi@Nov 18 2003, 05:24 PM
Hope they would not over do the movie
with CG like 'The legend of speed' :ph34r:
Aiyo .. Legend of Speed ah ?

Taken in slow paced then fast forward the whole racing part...
You see the Brake Lights.. Blink.. Blink.. :blink: Blink.. Blink..

maybe the movie will take place in MALAYSIA so we can see BLACK SUPRA down hill with ae86 ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: down GENTING HILL...!!!!

then who is gonna act takumi's best fren? what his name oledi...can't remember....erm...i think 'bat leong gam' is the best person lah......muahahahah

Originally posted by Mit_Mirage@Nov 20 2003, 05:55 PM
then who is gonna act takumi's best fren? what his name oledi...can't remember....erm...i think 'bat leong gam' is the best person lah......muahahahah
:lol: :lol: Can also..!

Originally posted by sakuragi+Nov 21 2003, 09:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sakuragi @ Nov 21 2003, 09:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mit_Mirage@Nov 20 2003, 05:55 PM
:lol: :lol: Can also..! [/b][/quote]
Hahaha..yeah, "pak leung kam" hahahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom