Initial D movie

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
knowing that we have lot's of Initial D fans here,
Shall we book 1 cinema hall for ZTH

Gathering + Movie session + TT, what do you think ? :lol:
The idea just come across my mind.. :lol:

good idea... add me in ;)

juz bought the stage one collection fr tower records sunway.. nice packaging plus got subtitles for chi,eng n malay..

already got stage 2 & 3.. st4 in my comp..

anybody wants an extra stage dvd? got it but no eng subtitiles (chi only).. cannot faham :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good idea.. jes let me know when u guys are going and who's going.... i'll be ready with my tools outside the cinema carpark and be prepared to remove some meters... seats...etc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:o Wah, Bryan. Our Zap Pa Lang meter and Cheapo Seat can't fit into your car ...

in that case, we need to drive lauzy car to watch that movie ... Or maybe those theift also Takumi fans also :lol:

Ahem... I am touched to see that I got so many loyal fans coming to watch my movie..hahahahahaha ( joking only ).

I think it's a great idea. Let's have a ZTH movie gathering session.

I found a taiwanese tv segment on the movie. Click here to download ( 7MB Zip file )

Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 9 2005, 16:13
knowing that we have lot's of Initial D fans here,
Shall we book 1 cinema hall for ZTH

Gathering + Movie session + TT, what do you think ? :lol:
The idea just come across my mind.. :lol:
dont forget the popcorn yahh!! kekekekkekekee :lol:

blackie..i go with you
zha palang meter and seat..i ngam

wah, alantan,
zha palang meter and seat also want to sapu :o

Blackie & alantan, must curi your Rim and Tires before the movie start so that you guys can't go anywhere to curi our zha palang meter and seat...

or we will "make sure" that you guys are with us in the cinema when we watch the movie.. hahaha

:lol:

fstrader,
so far i never able to finish any pop corn in the movie, if I can finish it means that the movie is super dupper sian. :lol:

Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 11 2005, 02:12
wah, alantan,
zha palang meter and seat also want to sapu :o

Blackie & alantan, must curi your Rim and Tires before the movie start so that you guys can't go anywhere to curi our zha palang meter and seat...

or we will "make sure" that you guys are with us in the cinema when we watch the movie.. hahaha

:lol:

fstrader,
so far i never able to finish any pop corn in the movie, if I can finish it means that the movie is super dupper sian. :lol:
ahahhahahah...only pop corn i bought was watching JU-On the grudge....the whole packet of popcorn fly to the back seat....muahahhahahahahah :lol:

the point i'm trying to make is... if u make an event out this, pple will know:

1> Where u're going to park yer car
2> How long u'll be away from your car

use commuter train go lar

now public transport very good mar....muahhahahahaha :lol:

yaya... agree with dad.... can take public transport... else.. mah drive stock car looooo (BS hor... ) hehehe...

Originally posted by elaine2284@Feb 12 2005, 02:43
yaya... agree with dad.... can take public transport... else.. mah drive stock car looooo (BS hor... ) hehehe...
come come dotter....let go see with ur mom....hehehhehehe :P

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom