Improvements in store for 370Z in Japan

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It hasn’t been that long really but the engineers at Nissan already have a round of improvements in store for next year’s 370Z as well as for the Nismo version.

However, the changes are limited to the Japanese market for now. The standard 370Z only receives cosmetics changes for now, with two new colour options on the swatch available for the roaster and coupe version. On the interior, things remain pretty much the same save for a modified air conditioner dial switch and a redesigned shift indicator for the slushbox models.

Things are looking up though for the Nismo version with power increases and improved handling on the cards. A total extra of 17 horses find themselves under the hood while the dampers have been retuned and reinforced with beefier components designed by the folks at Yamaha.

No word yet on the real life performance improvements that come with the power upgrade and handling changes but except minute improvements once testing and official figures have been released.

For now though, its back to the black market and trying to offload a kidney or barter it for a 370Z.

Source: Nihon Car

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus out there,

Recently I just got HWL hi-low soft-hard for my car (about 8 hours ago to be exact :) ), but the problem that keep bothering me all night long is about height adjustment for this thing. Since I wanted to set the car little high, the taukeh used to compress the coil spring to archive that, and for what I understand, height adjustment for this type of absorber is only to adjusting the body shift housing (cylinder body housing) and not to compress the spring. It will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience