Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

drmpower : woah that is one great hell of a compliment ther mate..thx thx..anyway yeah price flexible..both parti agreed then deal, else any deals wont be successful too, rite? :) anyay hope to deal with u in near future mate~

motorfreak: this one got to check it out and yeah i think it shud be still avail due to previous buyer's loan rejected mebi some documentation not so strong..

am interested in the 350z too.. is it the touring version? how many colors u got? and is it manual or auto? whats' the best price u could gimme? and if i want to view it, where can i do so?

bro gsr , do you accept trade in car ? cos i wanna trade in my rx8 to 350z , how much do u can trade my car ? 2004/2006 , auto spec , not type e , the value now is around how much ? pm me for the price , ok ?

or subaru forester 2.5 (manual)... with pic please....

Dude, can find Mark2 Toyota Corona? Classic car. Been dying to find this car.

hi..
do u have honda civic es?
the facelifted version
thanks

Bro of you know any DC2 Type R and GSR please pm me bugget around 70k max thanks

do u have the AE111 levin....if u have...what is the price??

bro im looking for Rav4 !! any available ?? pls pm me !! thanks

Bro, do you accept trade-in ?

wanna trade in my Toyota Harrier 3.0(a) vvt-i 98/99 for Toyota Wish 1.8(a) used (preferred black colour). Thanks

if can't how much for Toyota Wish 1.8(a) used ?

How much is RX8? What is the minimum price for this car and maximum please.

How about Honda Civic EP3 or Integra Type R DC5. Do u have any info about this car?

Thanks.

Kevin

my fren searching for caldina with white color n sunroof. do u got any? ur location pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom