Import Japan Used Cars to Malaysia. Possible?

Hi, My client from Japan ask me whether it is possible to import Japan used cars (nissan, mitsubishi, Subaru those Japanese brand) into Malaysia. As far as I know it is truly hard to get the AP in Malaysia due to have limitation & controlling by a company start with N (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Maybe this topic already been discuss thousands of times but please update me the latest info if you have any.

If this is possible I believe it will have the market since my Japan client selling price really CHEAP (in US Dollar)

Click on my profile to see the website URL. Im afraid the admin here will suspend my post if link it into here...

Please feedback. :wavey:

Yes You are RIGHT... THis has been discussed a Gazillion times...
You NEED an AP... You find the AP + Cash FIRST,
then you think about the cheap cars that you can find..

Hi, My client from Japan ask me whether it is possible to import Japan used cars (nissan, mitsubishi, Subaru those Japanese brand) into Malaysia. As far as I know it is truly hard to get the AP in Malaysia due to have limitation & controlling by a company start with N (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Maybe this topic already been discuss thousands of times but please update me the latest info if you have any.

If this is possible I believe it will have the market since my Japan client selling price really CHEAP (in US Dollar)

Click on my profile to see the website URL. Im afraid the admin here will suspend my post if link it into here...

Please feedback. :wavey:

I think you can just scroll on to the search button and search for similar threads .. on of the fav topics i can say here in zth.
anyways, if you need an answer .. short and simple "anything is possible".

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom