Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• England

• Total voters

R.C.

Known Member
If you want to migrate - where do you want to settle down and why ? ;)

Why lare got Malaysia option there? :lol:

If I have collected or earn enough points to migrate, why not? I'll choose Canada or Australia. :D

i really like New zealand.... but prefer if its at Kaikaoura or Christchurch... but since u put Wellington then i had to choose others la...

but Malaysia is where im born so its where my home is... home is where da heart is :)

however i do like Singapore as a country... orderly, organized, fair, politically stable, not biased... well planned developments... the only aspects i dun like of singapore r some of its people, lifestyles, strict regulations, mentality, working/living/studying pressures and of cos da exchange rate!

ENGLAND,

why?i don;t know probably because i like a contemporary life and royalty kinda feelings...ermm..i just like the way english handles thing...Dat is if i'm rich

ermm..i like their house..well..english is my first choice..
other european country also can..

Originally posted by X-pression@Jan 16 2005, 20:39
:lol: i'll stay put... coz malaysia is food heaven... wat also can get to eat....
agreed with u there dude...

and if u think about it... there's no place like home la.

Where else :-

1) can u drive more than speed limit.... and can settle with RM50 or lesser?
2) can u modify your car to it's limit... or more that it's limit?
3) eat a variety of food from a variety of different cultures?
4) can u be in the same restaurant as other races and not worry about anything?
5) is as peaceful as Malaysia?
6) do u see mixed races lepakking together at mamak to watch football? or just plain lepak? or played futsal? or badminton? or illegal racing? oppss.. hehe
7) can u get halfcut for less than USD1000? complete CUT some more! hehe

We've got it made la... no use go elsewhere.

THINK!! yes, car prices are ridiculous. but the roadtax and insurance aren't killing us at all. I remember in US, i was under 21 and owning a 2-door Civic EF, it's very hard to find an insurance company that would insure me. I need a guarantor/introducer to get insurance! **** man! Modify your car? got luck getting it legal on the road. run it illegal? if u get caught, no question 12 hours lock up... license suspended at least 1 week... and more. oh.. u say u won't get caught? hah.. tough luck la. that's what i think too... somehow they know! ;)

food? haih.. no where in the world can fight Malaysia la. :D hehehe..

Originally posted by topui11+Jan 16 2005, 22:56 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (topui11 @ Jan 16 2005, 22:56 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-X-pression@Jan 16 2005, 20:39
:lol: i'll stay put... coz malaysia is food heaven... wat also can get to eat....
agreed with u there dude...

and if u think about it... there's no place like home la.

Where else :-

1) can u drive more than speed limit.... and can settle with RM50 or lesser?
2) can u modify your car to it's limit... or more that it's limit?
3) eat a variety of food from a variety of different cultures?
4) can u be in the same restaurant as other races and not worry about anything?
5) is as peaceful as Malaysia?
6) do u see mixed races lepakking together at mamak to watch football? or just plain lepak? or played futsal? or badminton? or illegal racing? oppss.. hehe
7) can u get halfcut for less than USD1000? complete CUT some more! hehe

We've got it made la... no use go elsewhere.

THINK!! yes, car prices are ridiculous. but the roadtax and insurance aren't killing us at all. I remember in US, i was under 21 and owning a 2-door Civic EF, it's very hard to find an insurance company that would insure me. I need a guarantor/introducer to get insurance! **** man! Modify your car? got luck getting it legal on the road. run it illegal? if u get caught, no question 12 hours lock up... license suspended at least 1 week... and more. oh.. u say u won't get caught? hah.. tough luck la. that's what i think too... somehow they know! ;)

food? haih.. no where in the world can fight Malaysia la. :D hehehe.. [/b][/quote]
mr.topui..

hahahahha..okie.agree with both of you..malaysia is food heaven..

probably you cna get all teh food in teh world in malaysia

and thats why i'm fat
how can i look on a nasi lemak with redang and not makan eat.? you think i gila meh..

hahahaha

eh, Frankfurt in Germany is not bad also...stuttgart not bad also.

the most attracting factor is-----AUTOBAHNN!!!!! really wish to drive on ahighway while you can speed like hell...in autobahn most cars are over 200kmh!! and you still kena tiong even you are driving at 250km if you hogging the fast lane...but usually germans drivers are very considerate and they only go to fastlane while over taking and will cut back to normal lane after over taking.

frankfurt is clean, and modern...Bimmers are so cheap....M3 is affordable like buying a putra in malaysia...

but malaysia still the home country laa..but living experience in germany will be nice.....

Originally posted by links@Jan 17 2005, 11:22
eh, Frankfurt in Germany is not bad also...stuttgart not bad also.

the most attracting factor is-----AUTOBAHNN!!!!! really wish to drive on ahighway while you can speed like hell...in autobahn most cars are over 200kmh!! and you still kena tiong even you are driving at 250km if you hogging the fast lane...but usually germans drivers are very considerate and they only go to fastlane while over taking and will cut back to normal lane after over taking.

frankfurt is clean, and modern...Bimmers are so cheap....M3 is affordable like buying a putra in malaysia...

but malaysia still the home country laa..but living experience in germany will be nice.....
Driving a stock 1.8 will make u feel like a pussy on their highways :(

Looking at those cars just zooming past you as if u r stationary <_< really depressing.

for me i will choose England laa, because i saw some Evo 8 models with over 280PS, and it is only available in UK only... also things so cheap there... :D

yeah, AUTOBAHN.... i can drive >250km/h anytime, and big c.c. rules there... :lol:

u get fine if you drive slower than 140kmh in autobahn...hehehe

Dresden in germany also not bad...switzeland anyone??? :rolleyes:

my friend said he tried 300kmh in a bugatti last time...then crossed the border kena italian police warning...that bugatti is called like EB110...how is it alike ? never hear before

Theres no Autobahn in England. The infamous Autobahn is in Germany.

Anyway, I'd choose Canada or New Zealand. Maybe England or the south of France if you're filthy rich. Come to think of it, Switzerland is good too. Hmmm....

Originally posted by links@Jan 17 2005, 15:11
u get fine if you drive slower than 140kmh in autobahn...hehehe

Dresden in germany also not bad...switzeland anyone??? :rolleyes:

my friend said he tried 300kmh in a bugatti last time...then crossed the border kena italian police warning...that bugatti is called like EB110...how is it alike ? never hear before
eb110-02.jpg

4 turbos..... :blink:

Originally posted by si|verfish@Jan 17 2005, 15:55
Theres no Autobahn in England. The infamous Autobahn is in Germany.

Anyway, I'd choose Canada or New Zealand. Maybe England or the south of France if you're filthy rich. Come to think of it, Switzerland is good too. Hmmm....
If I'm filthy rich and can understand german...I dont mind being in germany for a few years...then I'll come back to malaysia once in a while :lol:

Switzerland...reminds me of swatch and the swiss army knife. I still dont know what is it that has got so many ppl wanting to put their money in the swiss bank?

Voted FRANCE. Wonder who vote france too...

Reason, Cause I am familiar with it.. I felt I am home when ever the plane touch down on the ground of Paris CDG Aeroport.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom