I Ferry My Kids in the Boot and I Know It

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

Public service announcements has always been trying to increase the awareness of road safety to the road users, and the one that keeps repeating the most is always about putting on the seatbelts. Although it only requires less than 5 seconds for one to put on, it will keep one safe and secure in an event of a traffic mishap. And this applies to not only the driver, but to the passengers as well.

Driver carrying kids in trunk of car almost hit by a truck. - YouTube

But apparently, this driver in Romania has a whole different idea of safety and in fact, it seems like the driver is not even concerned about it at all. While one goes to great length to keep their children safe from harm’s way by having them tucked safely in the seats with the seatbelts on, this one puts them on the edge of life and death by having them riding in the trunk.

While it does seem like the kids are having a time of their lives, it could have also been their last as while making a left turn, the car barely misses a massive truck coming from behind. Imagine if the car would make the turn a second slower, this would have been a much more horrific footage compared to the 599 crash.

Source:

This Romanian Driver Tried To Kill A Bunch Of Children

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think the safest way to drive kids in the boot...is buying CR-Z xD :biggrin:
Can even put a pillow and lie down to sleep for 2 kids at the rear seats xD

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now now now... recently a lot of people know that how much I been running my words about how good Optimum products are BUT I believe not all of us willing to spend money on something you called a "DAILY MODE OF TRANSPORT". I came across many people I know who, MOST not willing to spend over RM50 for a bottle of wax/sealant. Kinda disappointing but true. Some say just a car or a transport... some say I rather take the money to buy other stuff and just a clean car will do, don't know & don't...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience