Hyundai Coupe Pic (Not my shoot)

For those who wanna install GT Wing... :biggrin:

41qz9.jpg

Refering to the previous post of ceramic coating, there's a new shop in Sunway doing it. I will check with the boss if I meet him again.

Check out this half-way done website

Wondering how true is the ceramic coating? Hopefully it's not something that's unnecessary...

BS, when's your turn for car bodykit and GT wing?

Daniel,
Like I said to BS earlier loh.. The ZTH website is so slow at one time that I have to stop visiting until now that I discover it actually speed up on, but not really fast. Intermitently.

Wondering how true is the ceramic coating? Hopefully it's not something that's unnecessary...

K.. I help you find out from the boss.. Sure he will promote his stuff but then I will ask for some technical data.. Anyway, no promise when I will visit him yah

Daniel,
Like I said to BS earlier loh.. The ZTH website is so slow at one time that I have to stop visiting until now that I discover it actually speed up on, but not really fast. Intermitently.

Ace,
what upgrades have you done on your car after so long didn't report here?! :_:

Daniel,
From the last post that I posted for my car mod remain until now no change. Tighten up budget for other plans. Even though that already very satisfying for me that no extra mod needed already. Very happy with the car now.

Ace,
Other plans? Getting married soon? or gonna have more babies soon?

TCSIM,
As per what Roy mentioned ealier lah. I'm among those senior coupe owner or rather Uncle liao lah. Anyway, I already been through the above mentioned. :)

jlxover,
You have any link with Alpine Speed located at No. 61, Jalan PJS 11/9? Friend or competitor?

guys, my altimate bodykit project...........

09he5.jpg

10ur5.jpg

11hs9.jpg

but it only appear in my dream. Hehe.
PS: very obvious that the bonnet hole open at the wrong side for stock engine.

Isn't it because it's a left hand drive?

Anyway I like the antennas... cool concept... like an RC car...

i got a member with that body kits
recruit it in Kepong , jaya jusco..
white in colour
i think exactly the same body kit u guys display
His name call Ah soon

Top Bottom