Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Is the amber court Genting is really haunted?? Cz i still remamber last 2 years (if im right) me and my girl we stay at amber court fr 02 days...hell yeah frm the enviroment its really spooky bt maybe we're lucky nothing happen..:dancing:..and even i feel in love wth the peaceful there...hihii

Is the amber court Genting is really haunted?? Cz i still remamber last 2 years (if im right) me and my girl we stay at amber court fr 02 days...hell yeah frm the enviroment its really spooky bt maybe we're lucky nothing happen..:dancing:..and even i feel in love wth the peaceful there...hihii

You luck must be on a high, they cannot disturb you....:driver:

I cant remember when was the last time i commented here... Amber court will forever be a legend la

Maybe they got something to see so no disturb :rofl:
Just kidding!

Anyway, since now u know I don't think u want to stay again bro. Looks spooky from outside.
The guy at reception even spooky.

U can ask the guard near Amber Court, he will tell u more about Amber Court since he guard there.

You luck must be on a high, they cannot disturb you....:driver:
Ya depends one they said, they say eyebrows as thick as possible then u won't be able to see wor.

I cant remember when was the last time i commented here... Amber court will forever be a legend la

Ya legend indeed.

haha...thats the problem..but hv u heard some said "if u have not nice intention into sumtin surely get caught easily"..to be honest i really didn't know all the story behind..but afta i read all this thread regarding the lagendary of amber court....im pounded fr a while:frown:...well no more after this!

haha...thats the problem..but hv u heard some said "if u have not nice intention into sumtin surely get caught easily"..to be honest i really didn't know all the story behind..but afta i read all this thread regarding the lagendary of amber court....im pounded fr a while:frown:...well no more after this!

Unless u dont mind finding out if Amber Court is really haunted for us :rofl:
Then got new stories to tell :laugh:

Ya depends one they said, they say eyebrows as thick as possible then u won't be able to see wor.

Eye brow block ah!.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

You did not know before going that is the best. Now you know, could be different....Imagination goes wild...kakakakaka:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Unless u dont mind finding out if Amber Court is really haunted for us :rofl:
Then got new stories to tell :laugh:

ha! ha! yah! we need new stories....:driver:

Yeah! Finished reading 219 pages in 2 days. Thanks very much for the stories, and advertisements in between. There's no story about Maxwell Hill, so here's mine.

In 2008/9 me and my 15 other girl friends were on a nature getaway to Maxwell hill, Taiping. We stayed in the top most old bungalow (with stilts), with 4 rooms, so 4 of us in one room. The kitchen was a detached unit, behind the bungalow. So as night falls, and mist covers the bungalow, it is almost impossible to cook maggi mee or boil water for coffee. No television, no internet. Just us. Suddenly our bungalow's living room were attacked by a swarm of bees. So, we had no choice but to switch off the lights, and get out of the house where we on the corridor lights to lure the bees out. We sat by the drain, all of us, and I don't know why, suddenly I said "lets snap group photo since all of us out here drinking red wine" So i grabbed my camera and volunteered to be the photographer. To fit 15 people is quite hard with a point and shoot camera, and after the drain will be a slope. So, I reversed and look back, "oh got a banana tree that will tahan me if i accidentally fall" the banana tree was right behind me, then my friends were saying "carefull, dun fall off the slope". OK, so 1 photo captured, and suddenly i feel chilly (maybe because of the wind), so i shrugged it off and say, okla enough phototaking. Despite the photo is without me, and friends say can help snap 1 more to fit me in, i just don't feel like snapping photo. Like, suddenly no mood. So i grabbed my glass of wine and sat by longkang and drink, suddenly got a friend nudge me. Ei, did u see that.. there is no wind (because the banana trees and other trees were still), just mist. and suddenly 1 banana tree located at the lower end of the slope begin to shake left-right-left-right.. It spookes us up, because nothing is moving and suddenly a wave-like movement is very eye-catching. Then the movement stopped. I decided not to stare and look anymore for my imagination is started to brew. As we continued our chats and laughter, suddenly, the NEXT tree to the one move started to do a left-right-left-right wave (the leaves waving). Then that particular tree stopped, and the next one pulak! Immediately we control ourself, and in groups move into the bungalow, switched on the lights, and NO bees are found anymore. We closed the window, and hid ourselves, about 10am we all went to bed. The next morning, I walked out of the bungalow and my eyes nearly popped out. I remembered clearly behind me was a banana tree that will break my fall during group phototaking. But in the morning, the banana tree...seems to be much LOWER downhill. I asked my friend, yesterday the banana tree not nearer up meh? I tot its behind me? Then my friend say "yaloh, how come the waving banana trees also look further?" and i turned and look, everything seems to be further away, despite the mist is gone...

Yup, heard of Maxwell hill bungalows being haunted. Most do day trip rather then stay there....

Yeah! Finished reading 219 pages in 2 days. Thanks very much for the stories, and advertisements in between. There's no story about Maxwell Hill, so here's mine.

In 2008/9 me and my 15 other girl friends were on a nature getaway to Maxwell hill, Taiping. We stayed in the top most old bungalow (with stilts), with 4 rooms, so 4 of us in one room. The kitchen was a detached unit, behind the bungalow. So as night falls, and mist covers the bungalow, it is almost impossible to cook maggi mee or boil water for coffee. No television, no internet. Just us. Suddenly our bungalow's living room were attacked by a swarm of bees. So, we had no choice but to switch off the lights, and get out of the house where we on the corridor lights to lure the bees out. We sat by the drain, all of us, and I don't know why, suddenly I said "lets snap group photo since all of us out here drinking red wine" So i grabbed my camera and volunteered to be the photographer. To fit 15 people is quite hard with a point and shoot camera, and after the drain will be a slope. So, I reversed and look back, "oh got a banana tree that will tahan me if i accidentally fall" the banana tree was right behind me, then my friends were saying "carefull, dun fall off the slope". OK, so 1 photo captured, and suddenly i feel chilly (maybe because of the wind), so i shrugged it off and say, okla enough phototaking. Despite the photo is without me, and friends say can help snap 1 more to fit me in, i just don't feel like snapping photo. Like, suddenly no mood. So i grabbed my glass of wine and sat by longkang and drink, suddenly got a friend nudge me. Ei, did u see that.. there is no wind (because the banana trees and other trees were still), just mist. and suddenly 1 banana tree located at the lower end of the slope begin to shake left-right-left-right.. It spookes us up, because nothing is moving and suddenly a wave-like movement is very eye-catching. Then the movement stopped. I decided not to stare and look anymore for my imagination is started to brew. As we continued our chats and laughter, suddenly, the NEXT tree to the one move started to do a left-right-left-right wave (the leaves waving). Then that particular tree stopped, and the next one pulak! Immediately we control ourself, and in groups move into the bungalow, switched on the lights, and NO bees are found anymore. We closed the window, and hid ourselves, about 10am we all went to bed. The next morning, I walked out of the bungalow and my eyes nearly popped out. I remembered clearly behind me was a banana tree that will break my fall during group phototaking. But in the morning, the banana tree...seems to be much LOWER downhill. I asked my friend, yesterday the banana tree not nearer up meh? I tot its behind me? Then my friend say "yaloh, how come the waving banana trees also look further?" and i turned and look, everything seems to be further away, despite the mist is gone...

When I was small about maybe 10 or 11 years old, I couldn't sleep one night, so I looked out of my bedroom window. I saw a blurry (like cannot focus with my eyes) image that look like someone, dressed in a white robe and hood, standing there looking at me. It unnerved me.

Later in the morning, I looked out of my window again and saw it was just my back door neighbour's white bedsheet which they forgot to take in. I also realised then I needed glasses. I have been wearing glasses since then.

Scientific studies have shown there is a sharp division between sceptics and non-sceptics, where sceptics almost never witness any supernatural events. However, the power of suggestion is also very powerful. Have people, for instance, stay a night in a normal house but tell these people that the house is actually haunted, and you will hear stories about supernatural events in the house the next day.

[continuation from my earlier post]

Supposingly there are 4 people in 1 room, let's name them A, B, C, D. It happened that D wanted to sleep with other friends, so D left for another room, leaving 3 people left. A & B are sisters, and known with the ability to see/feel/sense the unseen. A,B & C didn't know about the moving banana leaves, as they were facing the bungalow during our wine drinking session. So as the night crawls, and we retired to our rooms, A, B & C slept on the same queen size bed. Positionwise should be B, C & A. All of them dozed off, until a weird sound awaken B. B did not open her eyes, but she felt a strange chill. She confirms that she heard the sound of 2 bottles banging. (something like you take 2 mineral empty bottles and hit the bottles repeatedly).. Pang Pang Pang... As the bed is located in the middle of the room, she could hear footsteps walking around the room, along with the sounds of the bottle hitting each other. She knows she was susceptible to these incidents so she kept quiet, and try to sleep. The next thing she heard was the sound of the wooden window panels (shut) rattling! Next she heard fingernail screeching across the wooden panel! She was so frightened and she started praying. The rattling stops shortly after. She took whatever courage she had and turned to face C, she dare not to open her eyes at all. Until about 5.30am, C woke up. C pushed B slightly and called her name. C asked B to accompany her to toilet. So B woke up. A automatically woke up and look at B. A asked B, did u hear anything last night? B nods. A did not hear the bottle & screeching sound, but A said she heard someone under their room (the bungalow is located on stilts). She heard some strange flipping sound under their room! C, on the other hand, didn't hear a thing!

We...stayed there for 3D2N, so 1 more night to go! We decided to stay on. haha, but this time, its 8 of us in 1 room.

HAHA...actually we got no choice. Coz 16 of us to move downhill, we need to pre-book the jeep to fetch us down (almost 3-4jeeps), and to find a new accommodation will ruin our getaway plans as we wanted to spend a day in Taiping town.

The bungalow also has a fireplace, which was sealed off with a plank. We were doing yoga to calm our nerves and suddenly something crawled out of the fireplace and we all were shouting like hell. I saw a shadow of something like cat-dog size, and immediately climbed the dining table. Then one of my friends confirmed that it is an animal (fox, maybe). It ran towards the kitchen (which door is locked). so how it got out, and where it goes, nobody knows and nobody wants to know. We went to bed immediately after that with the mindset - sleep early, tmr wake up early and cabut liao!

The second night, it was rather uneventful, except a blooooody long cicak sound that comes from my room... TSKKK TSKKKK TSKKKKK....I've never listened to cicak sound as long as this. *about 30mins* of cicak singing. Thank God there's no other sounds in my room.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

But no balls woh! 16 sisters......:rofl:

yalo, all girls leh. Next time go this kind of trips kena make sure got guys!

HAHA...actually we got no choice. Coz 16 of us to move downhill, we need to pre-book the jeep to fetch us down (almost 3-4jeeps), and to find a new accommodation will ruin our getaway plans as we wanted to spend a day in Taiping town.

The bungalow also has a fireplace, which was sealed off with a plank. We were doing yoga to calm our nerves and suddenly something crawled out of the fireplace and we all were shouting like hell. I saw a shadow of something like cat-dog size, and immediately climbed the dining table. Then one of my friends confirmed that it is an animal (fox, maybe). It ran towards the kitchen (which door is locked). so how it got out, and where it goes, nobody knows and nobody wants to know. We went to bed immediately after that with the mindset - sleep early, tmr wake up early and cabut liao!

The second night, it was rather uneventful, except a blooooody long cicak sound that comes from my room... TSKKK TSKKKK TSKKKKK....I've never listened to cicak sound as long as this. *about 30mins* of cicak singing. Thank God there's no other sounds in my room.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

yalo, all girls leh. Next time go this kind of trips kena make sure got guys!

get cbsteh to go along lol...he will explain it scientifically so you all wont get scared. He is the meta-physics guru here :biggrin:

cvkit17, don't want XD! Scared kena stayback 1 week to proof his theories. TQVM lah! But I am wondering, whether I have guts to go and stay there again. Because, I loved the nature, and the "old" feeling of the bungalow...

cvkit17, don't want XD! Scared kena stayback 1 week to proof his theories. TQVM lah! But I am wondering, whether I have guts to go and stay there again. Because, I loved the nature, and the "old" feeling of the bungalow...

If you love nature go outdoor camping / hiking at places like Gunung Ledang, Berkelah Waterfalls, etc. Better than bungalows and less 'incidents'.

Top Bottom