How to remove front & rear seats on Satria

netmask

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys,
im just wondering wat are the steps to remove front & rear seats on satria?? izzit hard to do? what are the tools needed? thanks:cool:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Front - shud be usage of T- sized 12 for all screws for seats. front seats, remove by using T and unscrew those 4 screws on the seat railings.

Rear - Similar usage of T- sized 12 but u have to remove the unlock which placed at gap between ure rear seat and under car carpet ( placed at left and right corner ). Pull that ring and take our the seat bottom part then u will find screws to unlock the upper part of the seat.

The removing instruction is same as proton wira ...

If u have any prob, try snap the photo and i guide u more!

netmask

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
sakuraguy said:
Front - shud be usage of T- sized 12 for all screws for seats. front seats, remove by using T and unscrew those 4 screws on the seat railings.

Rear - Similar usage of T- sized 12 but u have to remove the unlock which placed at gap between ure rear seat and under car carpet ( placed at left and right corner ). Pull that ring and take our the seat bottom part then u will find screws to unlock the upper part of the seat.

The removing instruction is same as proton wira ...

If u have any prob, try snap the photo and i guide u more!

thanks so much bro. i'll will try it.cheerss:biggrin:

netmask

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Helpppp Plss!!!!

got another question. im using a stock seat on my satria. now i just got a recaro seat. let say i already remove the stock seat... but the recaro seat didn't have any HANDLE. (that handle thingie that moves you back & front.)

my question is can i use the stock handle frm the stock seat and installed it on the recaro seat?? if yes what are the steps to do it?? thanks

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
First of all, what brackets are on the Recaro seat of yours? Ultimately, most people would modify their standard bracket to fit into aftermarket seats. But i guess you would have to show us some illustration before we could advise you.

netmask

Known Member
Dec 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
simefly said:
First of all, what brackets are on the Recaro seat of yours? Ultimately, most people would modify their standard bracket to fit into aftermarket seats. But i guess you would have to show us some illustration before we could advise you.
thanks for your reply bro. actually i got a pair of Sgti recaro. im installing it on my stock 1.6 satria bracket. izzit posibble to just install it on the stock bracket? i'll attach some illustration for easier reference later. thanks again

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Need some advice on injector upgrade.

Current have a 4G15 sohc already with a stroker kit installed.

Recently the car has been jerking at low RPM.

I have changed the fuel pump & 4G15 ecu, the problem still persist.

Recently sold off my afc neo, will be getting a e-manage blue to replace it.

Next to change the injectors, any recommendation?

I have 3 injectors in mind:-
1) 4g92p 182cc - am sure this can fit
2) GTO 210cc - not sure if can fit
3) Mivec 240cc -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience