How to pepper spray?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
the problem is she was actually reaching in her bag for a BUNCH of keys and when she pulled up the keys and accidentally press it and said "shoot"(the actual word is related to faeces) and act nothing happened,zzz happened at Jaya 1...forever remember that smell...zzz
Serious? Somemore have to wait the god damned slow life door to open up. Hahahahah
I'm always at Jaya One.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
the problem is she was actually reaching in her bag for a BUNCH of keys and when she pulled up the keys and accidentally press it and said "shoot"(the actual word is related to faeces) and act nothing happened,zzz happened at Jaya 1...forever remember that smell...zzz
black pepper aunty :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You can get 2 types... mist spray or jet stream spray. near or distant.. Some able to spray 15ft stream but you gotta be damn accurate. If its a direct hit then its effective but the mist for nearby is also effective
Was told the bigger bottle spray further and longer. The small ones very fast finish....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

well i have been trap inside lift, when 1 of the lady who carried the pepper spray and accidentally spray it inside the lift, for the next 2 second, u will be coughing like mad, hence make sure spray it where cloth can absorb, lolz
Brother, sure you were not alone with her. Either you must have tried something or she thought you would, then she spray on you.......hahahahahahaha :biggrin: joking only....:vroam:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
can hold for at least 30secs, is enuf, at least din breathe in much of those spray residue,wakaka...
seriously, i think they should really educate the user before selling them...
Not that hazardous but my friend use it as a keychain.
Accidentally sprayed to my friend's eye, tear like sh*t and eye red as fu*k.
HAHAHA

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
Large canisters have farther spray distance but bulkier and harder to carry around. The Safety Demo I attended were also selling various types of pepper sprays. There is one which you hook to your key chain like normal but this one has a holster from which you can pull out the canister (like pulling out a gun from its holster) -- good in situations where your car key is in the ignition and you need to use the spray, so there's no need to turn off the car engine, take out the keys, then use spray.

They were also selling practice canisters which carried only water for training purposes -- RM15. Good to get used to the pepper canister prior to combat!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
can hold for at least 30secs, is enuf, at least din breathe in much of those spray residue,wakaka...
seriously, i think they should really educate the user before selling them...
Put in handbag, mix with other things, so accidentally activated it....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Putting in a handbag doesn't serve a purpose that she carries a pepper spray, imagine if it is not kazukimy and is actually a rapist or sex maniac in the lift with her, by the time find her pepper spray in the handbag which is ladies handbag is actually worse than the Doraemon pocket where things are harder to find, she had no chance at all to use it.

Should be in her hand at all times when walking or out of office.

From what i was told, the smell is so bad that you will stray away and have wet eyes and hard to breathe.
I dare not try it at all. Description already can feel how sore will it be if kena direct.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Putting in a handbag doesn't serve a purpose that she carries a pepper spray, imagine if it is not kazukimy and is actually a rapist or sex maniac in the lift with her, by the time find her pepper spray in the handbag which is ladies handbag is actually worse than the Doraemon pocket where things are harder to find, she had no chance at all to use it.

Should be in her hand at all times when walking or out of office.

From what i was told, the smell is so bad that you will stray away and have wet eyes and hard to breathe.
I dare not try it at all. Description already can feel how sore will it be if kena direct.
Yup, true. Most cases are when going to and from office/home or your car, so should be holding it rather still leaving in the handbag.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, true. Most cases are when going to and from office/home or your car, so should be holding it rather still leaving in the handbag.
For me, I don't have pepper spray but i hold my car key like a wolverine claw as a precaution
for self-defense.

I told my female friends before as well, if no pepperspray, at least hold your car keys with
the sharp point between your fingers.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For me, I don't have pepper spray but i hold my car key like a wolverine claw as a precaution
for self-defense.

I told my female friends before as well, if no pepperspray, at least hold your car keys with
the sharp point between your fingers.
I do that too, but depends on your car keys shape.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Famous Japanese tuner Mines has taken to the Tsukuba circuit for a time attack in their brand new Nissan R35 GTR, managing a time of 1m 3.1s around the track. This places it in front of the Lamborghini Gallardo, which manages a 1m 3.6s time around the same track.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience