How to park in The Curve

faisal

1,500 RPM
Friday nite 29th June 2007.

packed nite and this person decided to hog 2 parking lots. wonderful

Image012.jpg

Lol..:emoticon_U: this car really need Megatron to trash it juz like the alfa parking at the Megatron reserved parking lot..keke:X-:

only proton
WPN 964

can do like that ohhh........other cannot.....lol
idiot fellow.........send back to take undang la.....kns

good parking skill........ salute...

i just hate these kind of people. Inconsiderate idiot drivers.

new car mar sked ppl scratch so must park 2 parking slot kekeke...

wonder how he finds parking in really crowded car parks... so hard to find 2 empty slot =X

maybe he was a pilot.. u know.. normally pilots follows the white line on the runway to land... :P

crazy fella.. just wonder what was in his head at that very moment.

It was in Basement 2 of the Curve's undergraound parking lot at the far end.

If VIP go jockey park la...

hope the owner will log in to this thread...see how idiot he/she is...

what an idiot.

why dont put a kancil at the entry side. and the other side, just put another kancil but in reverse.

the neo owner can't move into the car.

what a idiot

Wah...... like tat oso can ahh? never know neo need big parking space.... haih haih haih....

i think aaa... next time aaa if see this kind of stupid person... kumpul ramai2 kawan2... wait at his/her car... when he/she want to pick up his/her car... just give a big clap... make like she won somethig big... snap some photo... and lastly give him/her a big word and say it loudly and proudly .... F^%$ You A** Hol*...

**make sure ur in group of more than 4/5 person and he/she are not taiko wan... hahahahahhaaa

good parking skill too, he can park his/her car at center of the line.

notice da muffler in straight wit da yellow line

Friday nite 29th June 2007.

packed nite and this person decided to hog 2 parking lots. wonderful

Image012.jpg

faisal,

you din take liquid paper and doodle his/her car???..i purposely keep liquid paper in car..did that be4 at mid valley....really serve that person rite...especially if a draw a few straight lines and a few bad words....sure the fella will wake up:baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

Top Bottom