How to open Perdana door without key

brock

Oct 7, 2010
Penang
Good day bro...

yesterday i open my trunk to take some tools. unfortunately, my car key left inside and i don't have spare key. i watch many way to open the door without using key on youtube. some of them require special tool. some of them might work with ordinary tool..

do you guys have any idea? anyone know if there is any locksmith in penang who can open my door..

Thanks..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
how bout the door? did u unlock it? if yes u could stick your hand thru the rear arm rest compartment, if hard to reach u might need to dismantle the rear seats.

otherwise u remove chome lining on your door, there is a cable & a hinge leading to it, try to use a long metal ruler & press it down. if seen my bro in law do it before, but abit time consuming. or u could just call the locksmith & pay him Rm50.

brock

Oct 7, 2010
Penang
i tried that before.. but i realize that perdana locking mechanism wont release if u push the metal bar down (i.e wira/iswara). u have to pull it back. i try to pull using steel hanger. i have found the metal bar. but it is hard to pull it back.

my car key is inside the bonnet. any easy way to open the bonnet guys?

Mivec559

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
i have tried on my car "wira "once b4..
1st step is jacked up ur car on the driver front side to make more space for ur next step..
2nd step is remove the banana leaf at the front right tyre..
3rd step is look for a cable like wire around inside somewhere..
4th step is after u found the cable..pull it hardly down..

tat cable is the bonnet cable connected to the bonnet opener..
hope this helps..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
One thing i dun understand...how can u open the trunk
when your car is lock?

Won't the alarm go off if u were to use the key to open the trunk
without the alarm being disarmed? :hmmmm:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
perhaps the car is not using any alarm?

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi
hmmm.. so many new things can be learnt from this thread... abit dangerous if this info goes onto the wrong hands

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
One thing i dun understand...how can u open the trunk
when your car is lock?

Won't the alarm go off if u were to use the key to open the trunk
without the alarm being disarmed? :hmmmm:
can bro my car also like that.....thats y la...mine sometimes got alarm sometimes dun have....
wire short edi i think.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
can bro my car also like that.....thats y la...mine sometimes got alarm sometimes dun have....
wire short edi i think.....
No wonder la...that's why I a bit confused :rofl:

But very dangerous if such thing happen. We don't seem to
carry a spare key with us everywhere we go what...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thats the risk we have to take...thats y i always unlock my door before i open my rear boot..make it a habit to avoid such incidents like TS.

i do carry a spare key in my wallet just in case....shit does happens haha.....

brock

Oct 7, 2010
Penang
my problem is already solved. i'm using a cloth hanger. sorry forgot to update. actually we still can discuss this topic by some good reason. for me, this is my first car. i still have lack of experience. and i never ever ever never ever cross in my mind to try to open anyone door without key. so i'm still a novice.

what do you think a newbie like me still can open that door with a simple cloth hanger? so now i am very understand that our car is very very very very very easy to get stolen am i right? today i learn how to open door. tomorrow i learn how to start car without key from internet. haha... just kidding

i already search on internet. there always a way how to unlock our steering lock, pedal lock, disable alarm etc... so my opinion is, u can do anything to avoid somebody steal your car. but out there, there is someone still can steal your car. the only difference is, how much time does he spent. for me, to open my door require only 20 second.

my recommendation, use immobilizer

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all my brothers and sisters of zth. Let us all reunite and fight against car theft in a certain hot areas where cars frequently get stolen. For starters, well how about each of us start listing down these hot areas so other members can be aware and would take better safety precautions when parking in that area. Who knows maybe in the future we can set up a bait and catch these thiefs.

The subang-sunway area is a dangerous place especially at the mentari court area. My previos car was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience