how to import parts directly from japan??

yloon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
Hi EDRA,

I think it is time for our Blacktop to get replace by some new seal, rubber parts, and etc. Engine oil coming out everywhere, however when i gave the part number to wing hing/vanli, all of them shaked head. I know i can approach toyota directly to order, but the price sure will rip me off(correct me if i am wrong?).

Can you also share with me whereas can we get all these parts, we can get the part no/code easily from internet. is there any where we can get these part rather than approach toyota directly?

recently I am looking for below parts.
if you know where can get locally, please let me know.

12108A 12195-46011 GASKET(FOR OIL FILLER CAP)
11201B 90210-09016 WASHER, SEAL(FOR CYLINDER HEAD COVER)

alternatively, we can list out the price of part and we go order thru winghing/vanli to get them order from toyota by paying upfront to them. if you keen, we can workout what parts you need, and i can compile the list and walk up to either vanli/winghing to get quotation on this.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eeeee. Yeah. It's Nurburgring!. It's the Green Hell and I'd know by now you'd be really envious of my experience. I'm sure I'm not the first Malaysian to have been there, and driven in the 'Ring as I personally know of a few friends who've done it, and I know if you are reading this, you would have already driven on the Nurburgring too, except that it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience