Honda Integra DC5 - Performance Parts Test + Hondata Dyno Tune

dude I wasn't talking to u. and i have no intention to. plus i dont give a hoot of what u wanna do with your exhaust. so godspeed you. :reddy:

dude WHAT THE FUCK is your problem? are you starting this again? i'm making peace on something that wasnt my fault in the first place and you're being a jackass.

you close MY thread and i assumed it was because you were being mature, but apparently NOT!

SUCK MY HAIRY BALLS ASSWIPE!

BAN ME, because i couldnt give 2 fucks about you, what you give a hoot about, and your lack of common decency as the supposed "president".

you oldtimers really need to pull that screwdriver out of your buttholes.

Last edited:
dude WHAT THE FUCK is your problem? are you starting this again? i'm making peace on something that wasnt my fault in the first place and you're being a jackass.

you close MY thread and i assumed it was because you were being mature, but apparently NOT!

SUCK MY HAIRY BALLS ASSWIPE!

BAN ME, because i couldnt give 2 fucks about your opinion.

you oldtimers really need to pull that screwdriver out of your buttholes.

I think you better delete this post :mad:

BAN ME. I dont give a fuck.

He starts shit and i'm supposed to "give in"? Now thats fair.

After what happened in the "Headers" thread, who gives a fuck about what you guys think. Hella Mature!

chill la dude!! dont fight in the public la..anything pm him straight.. bad reputation to others.

lol. when he said this, did he say it in private?

dude I wasn't talking to u. and i have no intention to. plus i dont give a hoot of what u wanna do with your exhaust. so godspeed you.

whatever.

lol. when he said this, did he say it in private?

whatever.

But u replied very harsh...

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Chill lah

jaymie.. if dino is not ceria u just tarik his telinga heheheh...

alololo...I'm so sorry nukeezoid sayang..... i truly didnt mean to hurt your feelings baby..... does this makes u feel better? or you want me to send you some flowers? :love:

Nukezoid.... Rilex lah...

tell that to lightningfield. i never said anything harsh in my original reply, and even "admitted" that 2.5" was the way to go. if this isnt a sign of humility, then i dont know what is.

his reply was out of line, and as a so called "president", it just shows how well managed this forum is with people like him in "control". i'm disgusted with his replies and immaturity.

so dont tell me to chill when other people are acting like infants.
i meant everything i said to him especially the part about SUCKING MY BALLS.

GTi4740: sorry for the disturbance on your thread, but i've had it up to here with the bullshit attitude and remarks. thanks again for the good info!

Last edited:
tell that to lightningfield. i never said anything harsh in my original reply, and even "admitted" that 2.5" was the way to go. if this isnt a sign of humility, then i dont know what is.

his reply was out of line, and as a so called "president", it just shows how well managed this forum is with people like him in "control". i'm disgusted with his replies and immaturity.

so dont tell me to chill when other people are acting like infants, i meant everything i said especially the part about SUCKING MY BALLS.

dude, no one has ever said any harsh words and being emotional in this forum except for you. the forum was in peace, we all had clean fun until you come in here and trying to be a DC5 Type-R smart ass. Just so you know we all in the forum do not need that.

By the way I never was a president of any club and there are 3 other moderators that control this forum. Not just me. And its true that this forum is well managed until a kid like you came in and run amok on everyone. Why, is it really hard to accept that others coudln't care less about whatever things you wanna share? Be a man, accept the fact!

You should also know by now that everyone are totally sick with your big-headed and cocky antics here. So please relax, calm down and be reasonable towards your reply...a little bit of teasing in the forum won't hurt la brader. unless you're a mad porcupine. :biggrin:

Oh yeaaa..last but not least.. it's ok nukee, you can enjoy sucking your own tiny balls. I got a bigger pair in my pants to play with :love::love::love::love:

continue with the topic discussion...

Last edited:
i never said you used harsh words, i said "you were out of line".

dude I wasn't talking to u. and i have no intention to. plus i dont give a hoot of what u wanna do with your exhaust. so godspeed you.
if this is the "little teasing" you're talking about, sure!
i'll let those "nice" words speak for themselves.

well, if by uploading my own findings, my own dynos, my own DIY work, my own reviews, my own progress, and being enthusiastic about the car itself i'm considered a "Type-R Smartass", then so be it. just proves my point on how "WELL MANAGED" this forum is.

anyway, i apologize to everyone ELSE for the vulgarity, and since my contributions are too "smart-assy" for some people's liking, i'll keep them to myself from now on.

Last edited:
me very very the jealous as well...

i want candle light dinner with half a dozen of red roses and another half in white !

and NO, i will not GIVE IN, it's not fair !

meor...how could you do this in public..... you have broken my tiny witty fragile heart !

I DONT CARE ! *stomping ground* i want i want i wantttt u to make it up for me too !

Wahahahahaha!!!

Man! now im in the junction of dilemma (di persimpangan dilema)... whether its gonna be Nukee, Timmy, Prasath or Alan................haihzzzzzzzzzz :love:

Top Bottom