Honda Inspire 1997

i don't have their address, but its along Jalan Kuching somewhere around where the toll booths used to be..
Their number is 03 62592215...

If you're anywhere near klang or shah alam, ONLY place to look for cb5/cc2 parts is still at TILLIJA bukit kemuning. Though getting lesser, but still have parts for interior.
Those days cb5 half-cut is just rm2.5k, which I bought for spare parts. Now gone up to rm4k, & only very few left.

Suspension parts is better to get new as it's same as SV4. All bushes, bearings, linkages & struts are the same. Engine parts, there's no other way than only to find in chop shop. But some part u still can get new. Radiator top, bottom & hoses, brake master pump.
Anyway, all of us shud get together sometime. Pm or ring me @ 0193507976.

Good to see there are other '97 inspire owners. I've been having some problems with the AC console and i think the power steering fluid is leaking. Been looking for the AC console for months, but can't find any. Anyone has any suggestions for the leaking steering fluid?

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

By the way, where are you guys located (inspire '97 owners)? KL? Selangor?

Top Bottom