Honda Civic Ej6 1996 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Civic Ej6 1996 For Sale

cannot la pariiiii.....mmg syggggggggggggggg

wacha...

keep the car for 4yrs...sell the kenari...coz afterwards it'll be more harder to be on the lookout for reliable EK...that time its old edi...syg beb, kete dah kaler biru...sad to see ppl part with their EK...

yea..give your lowest price..better you check the current market value..anyway nice car dude

i did checked the market value..but the price is my value dude..keh3..thx for the info...if anyone interested..then i ll sell it...

yeah bro HondaAddict...i think this car is worth it if u buy, cause new body spray bro...summore the interior all nice like new....i have test drive it already...supperb condition....
RECOMENDED....

bro,

hate to say this, but someone is interested in viewing your car. will call u for appointment...

herm...u sure u want to sell this car? positive?

dem...
ok...i'll hook up with u once he wanted to view the car...

olrait limy..
dun forget 2 bring ur ride wif u k???
let me feel the vtec once...keh3...

marking ler dayat with darkfibre...see where ur car is at with him....for the last time....use this trick: engage 'D' at 6000rpm....u'll have traction since u r using 16 inchers...trust me...he...he..

cannor lar fared...
teamrice nye kete tu...
manyak laju maaaa

he..he...i knew u cant win him ler.......i was just joking oni....ha..ha...

nice ride bro!!!
dont sell it!
free bump for you!!

the one that is 48k is not accident free maaa...hehehee

bump for the vivid pearl blue...meleleh air liur guaaa

Mr Fredo,
my car cannot marking with anyone, marker white board ok kot...hehe..yet to meet up with u...by the way, where r u staying? saw a car like urs but diff colour, silver i think...nice ride u got there by the way, sad to hear ppl part with their hondas...probably all of us could meet up...at least can learn with all u ppl

Mr D,
bila mau jumpa? at least to play snooker, its been a while man....both of u, how about this saturday nite?

DarkFibre said:
Mr Fredo,
my car cannot marking with anyone, marker white board ok kot...hehe..yet to meet up with u...by the way, where r u staying? saw a car like urs but diff colour, silver i think...nice ride u got there by the way, sad to hear ppl part with their hondas...probably all of us could meet up...at least can learn with all u ppl

Mr D,
bila mau jumpa? at least to play snooker, its been a while man....both of u, how about this saturday nite?

ha..ha....bro, i was joking oni ler......better not marking here n there ler...otherwise kenot sleep at night....he..he......it's a tough decision for me too bro........but i believe i'll be back with another vtec machine soon........let see how long i can live without it........:confused_smile:

fredo,

dont create another monster ler...u already have one monster, just "bela" that monster to be a bigger monster...hehe...i foresee the future monster is scary as well same like Mr D motospot plan...u free this sat nite?

saturday nite where to meet???kesas???kargo klia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom