HKS SLDII for ALTEZZA 5AT for Sale

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Anyone interested to buy a HKS SLD Type II Speed Limit remover for their 5AT Altezza?? I am selling mine coz I have just installed a Power FC and it has a built-in function that will remove the speed limit on our car..

Willing to let it go for RM500.00 ...so anyone interested pls PM me...thanks.

Ohh..I have just bought this about 3-4 months ago.

Hi,

Didn't know the PFC can do delimiting as well.
May I know where you get your PFC installed?
How long does the installation and tuning takes?

I have a Brashboy PFC for Altezza 5AT ... looking for a installer and tuner.

Thanks.

EventH..if you wanna get it installed..you got to come to KL coz the tuner that did my car is Trial Tuning Spirit Malaysia.
The unit that is installed in my car is from Brashboy also and works like a charm.
You can called William of Trial at 012-213 9861.

The Power Fc for the 5AT from Brashboys is a little more expensive than the off the shelf unit for the 6MT. This is becoz it comes with a wire harness and is installed as a piggyback to retain the auto transmission setting for down and upshifting. For the price you will have to contact William of Trial as I have not pay him yet..hehehe.

The Power Fc for the 5AT from Brashboys is a little more expensive than the off the shelf unit for the 6MT. This is becoz it comes with a wire harness and is installed as a piggyback to retain the auto transmission setting for down and upshifting. For the price you will have to contact William of Trial as I have not pay him yet..hehehe.

Damn...sounds like a damn monster movie..."Please contact William of Trial for prices"....ooohhhh....$$$$$cary...

Hmmm...u need $$$$ to do this kind of stuff..hehehe..otherwise just be happy with the ride u have...I probably belong in the group that is a little crazy about the performance of the car...hehehe.
My other nick is SpeedDemon...hahaha

Bro EventH..which part of Singapore are u in.?? I will prob be coming down to Spore to visit my brother (he drives a IS250 by the way) in July...maybe we can have coffee and chat...It will be interesting to make a "connection" between the Altezza Club in Malaysia and Singapore..hehehe.

As for yr question..it took about 2 days...one day for the installation ( but I had other things done too) and another day for the tuning on the highway. The reason the tuning had to be done the next day was it rained cats and dogs just after the installation was completed.

I wasn't active at their meetups but have picked up some 2nd hand stuff from the bros there.

East side ... Kembangan area

So installation of PFC + Tuning can actually be done in one day.
What is Trial's address? Maybe can get my friend to bring me there to recce.
Thanks.

I would suggest u called William of Trial and checked with him. It will be better if you set aside 2 days coz you will need to fine tune yr settings and also depends on the number of cars is in the garage at the time. The weather also plays a part as William does his tuning on the road.

His contact is:
012-213 9861.

Hey bro EventH..did you buy the PowerFc from a forumer name Twincams in the Singapore Altezza Club website..??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom