HKS Hipermax 2.

Glory_manunited

Known Member
Jul 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys...i just bought a HKS Hipermax 2 (second hand) to use at my Honda SO4 and i feel it very bouncy. my question is...

1. The bouncy happens at the rear shock abs. Is it because the gas is out or the oil seal has already leak?can it be fix?cause i think I'm just running totally on the spring right now...

• How to adjust the condition of soft/hard??i cannot hear any clicking sound at the adjuster at the rear shock abs. and at front have nothing (red box).

Can anyone please help me especially they that had used this or still using it..cause i already spend quite a lot of money buying this shock abs...wanna make sure it worth...thanks.

Attachments

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro as i know HKS hipermax 2 can adjust back and front.

do you have the tools?

Glory_manunited

Known Member
Jul 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Don't have....where to get it....do we really need this thing to adjust the soft hard??or is there any other way??

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
should be the same as the ones available in the standard set of allen keys bro.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
cant move clockwise or anti clockwise? front and back absorber also same?

maybe using wrong size key?

assuming u r using the right key, i think maybe the adjuster knob jam already and need to send for servicing..ive experience this beofre but not on hks..

Glory_manunited

Known Member
Jul 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Rear is ok..the problem is for the front only....i am really sure ive tried many sizes...and really sure cant feel anything....
I already made some research in the internet....seems like the key is quite different compare to allen wrench....definitely....try to buy it online...but got problems with my credit cards....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
aiks, above u said rear cant and front cant. ok..maybe try go to halfcut shops and see if they have the tool.. or call like those performance shops in sunway and check out

Glory_manunited

Known Member
Jul 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Rear just discover that the abs is kong already...need to refill back the gas...just running on spring right now...very dizzy....hahahaha...
I already call kakimoto..they will try to find the said tools....very hard to find...if anyone here have one maybe can sell it to me... :biggrin:

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
like i told u, my HKS has a different top from yours....and using size 3 allen key, can easily adjust the damping.....if yours can't, so true laa like i told you also, your HKS belong at the bottom of selat melaka....kekekeke.....

Glory_manunited

Known Member
Jul 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Demmit Udeng....hahahaha...mine is better then yours la....like i said last night, mine use special tools..not all allen wrench can go in...very "secure"...hahahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi every sifus,

Noobie here owning 2006 Civic FD1 1.8 and done swapped Civic FD2 2.0 Auto Halfcut but realize right top mounting are not compatible. Pomen was purchased cap ayam Hasport mounting from (Jxxxcixx, i know this shop quite famous on something but I dont want talk much la, u know i know then enuff) but when engine idle steering will vibrate.

Any idea for the issues or any sifus do swapping FD1 before can share your experience here too?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience