HID Xenon light

oklah BS, here I post.
Ace, can u post more pic of the HID? Night time? I like to know how bright it is, b'coz I change many halogen but not HID before, almost the same, but put to my friend's car looks very bright, same halogen but brighter in friend's car, I think is b'coz the headlamp of my car, as I know if the headlamp is bad u can't get that bright, so no point getting HID with bad headlamp. If ur car with HID is much brighter than I must do some thing about my headlamp or trying HID. If I just change to HID & getting almost the same thing than how ah?
I even change my 2 headlamp before, everything the same, maybe is our coupe headlamp is like this.
Hope to see ur car at night.

Yu,
i will try to take a few shot of HID at night. I'm having problem with my digicam. FYI, our coupe projectile headlamp is the most suitable for HID lightning. As it able to focus the light and in the mean time won't glare on comingn traffic. The brightness is terrific. Its just like those you saw on the advertisement. I can see the whole road plus side walk as well. Real happy with this mod.

:)

BlackSamurai said:
huh? how come? daniel, you experience the same too?
need to report to tom then, i have no problem view all those pic... and the thumnail have the link to the actual photo...

Ace, Yu request for more HID pic... muahhahaa, i duno why he don't post here.

BS, I faced the same problem as Ace also.....................:emoticon_U:

strange, i tried my IE and Firefox both didn't give any issue.
i'll try a way to fix it. need to report to Taikor Tom

Last edited:
BS, if can, pls suggest Tom to upgrade the server. Sometimes it takes hours for me just to open one forum page especially during weekdays in the afternoon. That day wengfhai called me and I found out from him that he also had difficulty to log in to ZTH. This is the reason why he seldom post in ZTH recently...............

CHEERS...............:_:

me too. in the afternoon it is so slow that sometimes i got the error messages.

For me is ok maybe b'coz of the time, after 12:00am hehe..:regular_smile:

yaloh, pic? I check every day for ur pic, but.....

guys, sorry for the long wait. I'm having difficulty taking the picture in the dark as my digicam is not working very well. Also, these few days I'm down and out (feeling not well).

BS,
I will send you a few of close shot during the night to you tomorrow. Shot from far are completely out for my digicam. Damn...need to budget for a new camera.

Ace

BS,
I just sent to your email some pics. Please help me out. Thanks

Ace

some member have problem accessing images I posted earlier, so I resize the pic and post the direct link here. It will be slow

dsc00105600x450ib3.jpg

dsc00106600x450bv8.jpg

dsc00108600x450wo5.jpg

dsc00107600x450fs3.jpg

dsc00109600x450rf6.jpg

thanks Ace for his contribution.

BS,
thanks for the help. I managed to get this few shot. As the shot from far totally black out from my faulty digicam.

Ace

Is that all? more pic. pls..... Like the last pic.

yu911,
I actually took quite a lot of shot but because my digicam focus is not function very well only these are viewable. There rest is either black out or really really blur. Especially from far.

Ace

The last pic. of the gate is realy white, I like it.

Top Bottom