HID for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

HID for sale

mr67

Jan 30, 2006
but some of the HID have only low beam and not high beam, so does it mean that i won't have highlight option anymore. very blur here!!will appreciate if someone can help enlighten me :D

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
mr67: Hello there, did you sms me just now? Anyway, to enlighten you some more about the hi/low light of the HID. Actually the HID H4.1 is a dual beam which mean in the individual H4 bulb socket, we have a Low beam tube xenon filled gas ( refer as HID ) and another small bulb (Halogen) attach side by side. The xenon filled gas tube will eventually be the low beam as for normal driving and normally high light is for signaling car in front only because the HID is already bright enuff and your high light will not be use anymore unless in certain condition only when needed to signal the incoming drivers or car in frint of you.

Yes, i got come across with some HID kit in the market with only low beam H4 and no high beam light bulb (not a relay retractable type). That day i got ask the guy selling this and he mention to me is that they are having problem with the hi/low light when swithing from low to hi or vice versa. Anyway, my opinion is better to get a HID with dual beam for H4 or you will lose your high light when in emergency situation or when you desperately needed it.

pete liew: Sorry, we dont have the dual beam with combination spectrum unless you have 2 projectors in a single head light tehn you can install 2 sets of HID with different spectrums.

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
loner 145: hey there bro, Yup it can, what type of socket is your alfa remeo? Let me know the bulb type and the price is RM980/- for all type of spectrum from 4000k to 10,000k.

loner 145

Known Member
Mar 1, 2006
owhh ok i hav to check firstlaa...hehe,if not mistaken its H3....erm so hows the installation....r u goin to install it or i have to do it at the shop?..

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
loner 145: ok , sure... You can install it yourself or you can bring it to the Shop to install it. Very easy installation, i think you can DIY first then if still cannot then you bring it to the shop lor. :_: Let me know if you want to get 1 set.

kcyeng

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
intrested

can u pm me ur location and ur hp num?
and wat is the best price?
u can call me or sms to me
my hp num is 012-6620003,019-6622003(andy)
thank q.....

joe_G

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Selangor
PM contact num

bro,
pm me best prize for 8000K,and can u come to shah alam for installation...

bst rgds
joe

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
8000K HID on the Road

===============================>

8000K HID color

6000K HID COlor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Chinese auto industry is on a roll with possible penetration of the American market with an electric vehicle by one of its automakers, BYD. Now there’s talk that another automaker is looking to acquire a 30 per cent stake in German transmission maker Getrag. Yes that Getrag, the same one that makes the cog swappers for the Toyota Supra JZA80 and the Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R.

Details indicate that talks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience