Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

HID 6000k and 8000k, lo beam and hi lo beam

6000k Lo Beam - RM999
8000k Lo Beam - RM999

6000k Hi-Lo beam - RM1099
8000k Hi-Lo Beam - RM1099

my car only got 1 socket which is H4 (civic ek 96" ) .... so if high-lo beam.. both come from the HID?? besides, where's your shop? and you say got offer?? how much ? if self install how much ?

ingjoo said:
6000k Lo Beam - RM999
8000k Lo Beam - RM999

6000k Hi-Lo beam - RM1099
8000k Hi-Lo Beam - RM1099

my car only got 1 socket which is H4 (civic ek 96" ) .... so if high-lo beam.. both come from the HID?? besides, where's your shop? and you say got offer?? how much ? if self install how much ?

The hi lo beam will be included in the H4. Most cars all have one H4 socet but then the HIDs with hi lo will have o beam HID and hi beam halogen bulb.
Shop is in damansara perdana. If self install the price is cheaper by Rm50 bro......

just brought HID from this dude...
i must say... is cheap, but yet the product is excellent.
Fast and efficient, friendly n nice
u wont find many sellers like this guy
thumbs up. cheers muheez

Last edited:
muheez_17,
are u working at JE? coz i just went there ask for HID yesterday...the boss very nice person...now still consider,if u can get me the better offer...hehe...

The hi lo beam will be included in the H4. Most cars all have one H4 socet but then the HIDs with hi lo will have o beam HID and hi beam halogen bulb.

you mean there's 2 bulb? one is hid for hi beam, another is normal h4 for lo beam?
but civic only got 1 place for 1 bulb... well can email me of the photos of the ballast, socket, wiring and everthing.. serious buyer here

nicteh said:
muheez_17,
are u working at JE? coz i just went there ask for HID yesterday...the boss very nice person...now still consider,if u can get me the better offer...hehe...

Hi there nicteh. His name is raymond and he is a really good friend of mine. He is a very nice guy.......:D
If you go there can call me also as i hang out there alot. Hahaha.......
Call me and we can work something out bro......:D
My number is 0129196767

ingjoo said:

you mean there's 2 bulb? one is hid for hi beam, another is normal h4 for lo beam?
but civic only got 1 place for 1 bulb... well can email me of the photos of the ballast, socket, wiring and everthing.. serious buyer here

Yes there is two bulbs in the HID Hi Lo set bro. One for Hi beam (halogen) and one for lo beam (HID). Most cars have one socket only but the HIDs are designed so that both the halogen and HID bulbs can fit into your H4 socket.

I dun have photos of the ballast socket and wiring now but then i can take the pics for you. Just leave your email address ere mate.
Where do you stay ingjoo?? If you are in the ikea area then you can pop by JE and can ring me up and i can show you everything. If you see it then you can get a better idea of what the whole thing looks like. But then if you want the photos i can send to you also. No problem mate........:D

muheez_17 said:
Hi there nicteh. His name is raymond and he is a really good friend of mine. He is a very nice guy.......:D
If you go there can call me also as i hang out there alot. Hahaha.......
Call me and we can work something out bro......:D
My number is 0129196767

Thanks for your kindness muheez....actually i just staying around there..hahah!
i know they selling eps n xelux. but u selling zmotion n xenon, is that same?
got any special offer for me ar?hehhe....

nicteh said:
Thanks for your kindness muheez....actually i just staying around there..hahah!
i know they selling eps n xelux. but u selling zmotion n xenon, is that same?
got any special offer for me ar?hehhe....

Yeah.... They are selling EPS,ZMOTION,XELUX,XENON. But then if you get from their shop then you get the shop price. Hahahahaha......
I am only dealing with zmotion and xenon though.
Special offer??? Call me and we can work something out.
I am always in the shop wan so if you are free just ring me up and we can go yam cha there. Can talk about your "special offer" also..... Hahahaha.......

Ring me up mate.... Muheez 0129196767

okay. i will ring u up when i free....i think im spreading spam in your thread here...sorry ya!!! hehe....nice to meet u mate...

No worries.....
I will be there tomorrow (sunday) if you are free just ring me up. :D

if i free on tomorrow, i will drop by there...

muheez_17 said:
Yeah.... They are selling EPS,ZMOTION,XELUX,XENON. But then if you get from their shop then you get the shop price. Hahahahaha......
I am only dealing with zmotion and xenon though.
Special offer??? Call me and we can work something out.
I am always in the shop wan so if you are free just ring me up and we can go yam cha there. Can talk about your "special offer" also..... Hahahaha.......

Ring me up mate.... Muheez 0129196767

i want 'super special offer'.. Hehehe.. i want to see your 8000k that you're using now..

preciousthots said:
will be there tmrw muheeez, give me a call mate ;)

I will be there tomorrow night. Will call you and meet you there. :D

MaQuereau said:
all go together la.. call me too.. :D

I'll set a date and time so that all can install together and can yam cha also while they are doing the installation. :D

MaQuereau said:
i want 'super special offer'.. Hehehe.. i want to see your 8000k that you're using now..

Hahahahaha...... When yours arrives i will call you and you can see mine first before deciding on 6000k or 8000k. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom