the car involved in an accident once :(

b4 that nothing, didnt touch any of those wires

air sensor or injector(s) failure are in my mind now

ezwong2002

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
Butterworth, Penang
www.geocities.com
what u mean is the 'check engine' lights izzit? i dun think got fuel injection lights 1 wor... what happen when the check-engine lights is ON when u are crusing? IF your RPM cannot go beyond 3K rpm..and your car is like very very underpowered, u may have a faulty connection to your air-flow sensor. Have the connection checked. If your car dun have air-flow sensor, have your O2 sensor and relay checked. I think got short-circuit somewhere. Injectors seldom spoit until check engine light is ON. hope this helps. :) good luck

like VTEC or Mivec not enuf engine oil also 'check engine' will ON if u press the gas pedal all the way down.. coz Vtec or Mivec cannot engage. But 1.3GLi :blink: I dunno.

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by ezwong2002@Jun 22 2004, 06:08 PM
what u mean is the 'check engine' lights izzit? i dun think got fuel injection lights 1 wor... what happen when the check-engine lights is ON when u are crusing? IF your RPM cannot go beyond 3K rpm..and your car is like very very underpowered, u may have a faulty connection to your air-flow sensor. Have the connection checked. If your car dun have air-flow sensor, have your O2 sensor and relay checked. I think got short-circuit somewhere. Injectors seldom spoit until check engine light is ON. hope this helps. :) good luck

like VTEC or Mivec not enuf engine oil also 'check engine' will ON if u press the gas pedal all the way down.. coz Vtec or Mivec cannot engage. But 1.3GLi :blink: I dunno.
errrrr.....ok
my car can go above 3k rpm
if i cruise above 3k the check light will glow (the yellow one)
its annoying :(
seek opinion from here b4 bring my car to the workshop ;)

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Uuuuuuu Uuuuuuuu UUuuuuuuuu :(

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Guys, Thanks for the replies
:)

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
so, have you found out the problem yet?

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
No.......
Gonna send my car to the slaughter house soon
:(

ky_fei

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2004
Kay Elle
Visit site
well..my car have the same thing.. when i over drive it,the engine check light will appear! Some more the air-con gas doesn't function.Only blow winds...happened since the day i bought my car on 2003.any 1 can help ??

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Air-cond blows air : try refill the gas

APEX_Red

500 RPM
May 13, 2004
Tanda2 menyuruh tukar jantung baru...!! :lol: :lol:

Malaysian

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by ky_fei@Jun 26 2004, 10:51 AM
well..my car have the same thing.. when i over drive it,the engine check light will appear! Some more the air-con gas doesn't function.Only blow winds...happened since the day i bought my car on 2003.any 1 can help ??
air con compressor goin to kong?
check it out

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unable to make it to Sepang 1000KM race tomorrow but would like to follow the action closely? We here at Zerotohundred.com will be providing you with live coverage from the race on our Facebook page, all you have to do is register an account with Facebook, click like on our Facebook column on the right of this page and voila, you have live access to hourly updates from the race. We will also be uploading...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience