HELP! Crackling sounds while cornering!

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Okkayy.. thers something wrong with my ICE..

i just installed a Zenden Front strut bar.. so i was testing my cars cornering ability.. whenever i take a corner very fast. (you know the kind of corners that makes ur tissue box fly across ur back seat) my music will just suddenly start crackling real bad. loud crackling sounds followed by a weird smell. :shocked:

i tested it on a curve (you know those highway to highway kind of curves) where the curve is very long and u just maintain speed.

i checked my amps and woofers at the back but everything was in place, i got lots of 2way tape under my woofer box so it doesnt move, and my amps are stuck up against the back seat..so nothing there moves..i think a wire is loose somewhere..any sifus can help?

probly some wire shorting, if its only coming from one side maybe speaker wire.....

most probably rca cable head loosen...or maybe ur speaker connector there touching each other .....use some wire tape to cover ur spk terminal...and check ur rca cable..on ur player and turn on some sound..use finger to move the rca connector abit..see if it is the culprit or not..

i tried moving the RCA cables, but everything is in place. No problems there.. its getting really bad now. Now i cant listen to music without hearing the crackling sound. Its VERY loud, doesnt matter what volume the music is. the loud crackling just takes over sometimes.

Some cable is seriously loose somewhere. I will bring it back to the shop i did my ICE in to get it checked out..

yes...bring back to the installer for checking

check the amp side and also speaker cable connecting to speaker also
check all possibility

last week i also have the same problem until i fried one of my 4 channel amp and one side of my component speaker. damn ! now change whole set include RCA cable and speaker cable. only use back headunit and sub....... working damn nice now.
hope u can fix your problem soon. by the way, i also have the zenden bar.

fried amp and speaker?! oh my i hope that doesnt happen to me..

so what was the problem? loose wire?

the sound was it like chicken flapping its wings damn loud?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom