Help - anti-theft ignition mod

SuperDuper

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Klang Klang Klang
Visit site
actually i dunno wat does this call.. wanna call a immobilizer.. thnk is 2 much 4 tat..
wat i hav in mind is.. my fren has a car, which he did a little thngy on his ignition, when he wanna start a car, he needs 2 turn on d headlights/small lights 1st, then only he can start d car, if u act like normal start straight away turning d key till d end, nothng will happend, only all those electiric thngy can work only, he need 2 switch on d headlight/small only he can start. after tat he can turn d headlight like normal..

any sifu knows how 2 do this? thanks in advance!!!:cyclops:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
just a relay will do the trick....

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Its a special kinda alarm which have user selectable preference into alarm setting, its a some kind of immobilizer too ..

The best of the best is Clifford alarm, my fren using in his Perdana V6 .. its better compared with card system and finger print too .. because card can be stolen and fingers can be cut off to ignite ure car. But his alarm uses trigger 100metres from the static position and the code activated once the driver side door is opened, he need to key in the special digit to continue drive. Imagine a hijacker with knife hijacked his car while driving and my fren let's go ... easy .. the car alarm activated and the car can go more 100 metres but triggered alarm and locks door after tat, poor car thief .. gets caught .. GPRS included to to track down the car.

He advised tat the alarm is around RM2k ... and very rare too.

SuperDuper

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Klang Klang Klang
Visit site
err... dun thnk wanna buy new alarm sys.. tats gonna cost..2 much already.. just wanna do a simple theft prevention device or features...or watever u call it...

wizardboy

Sep 30, 2006
if i were to install clifford let say on a new civic, will that void the warranty?

OTF-39

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
sakuraguy said:
Its a special kinda alarm which have user selectable preference into alarm setting, its a some kind of immobilizer too ..

The best of the best is Clifford alarm, my fren using in his Perdana V6 .. its better compared with card system and finger print too .. because card can be stolen and fingers can be cut off to ignite ure car. But his alarm uses trigger 100metres from the static position and the code activated once the driver side door is opened, he need to key in the special digit to continue drive. Imagine a hijacker with knife hijacked his car while driving and my fren let's go ... easy .. the car alarm activated and the car can go more 100 metres but triggered alarm and locks door after tat, poor car thief .. gets caught .. GPRS included to to track down the car.

He advised tat the alarm is around RM2k ... and very rare too.
the Clifford alarm that u mentioned is Blackjax4. Cost +- 1k at this moment. Uses a 2 button key pad to key in the passcode.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello SiFus,

I am wondering how much effort would be required to convert a front-engine, front-wheel-drive car to become a rear-wheel-drive, front-engine car?

I suppose the transmission need to turn the rear wheels instead of the front's. Does this mean swapping the wheel mechanism from front to rear will solve the problem?

Also, I suppose there will be some kind of mechanical power loss in the process?

Nice day!

regards
Richard
:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience