Hello All ! I m new here :)

ec1

Hi all,
I m new in ZTH and has been getting excited browsing thru threads regarding forming of racing team :)

Maybe a little bit of intro here... I m now 29,a Malaysian working in Singapore for more than a decade liao and just recently joining a trackies group in SG called SGTrackies which organize track days event for all who interested from SG. And with this I was able to fulfill my dream since young to drive in a race track. As my ultimate aim is to race in an official race, I do hope to gain some knowledge with you guys here in the forum as well as in the track :)

FYI I requently travel back to KL during most of the weekend. Please let me know when you guys TT somewhere during the weekend and I can go meetup wf you guys. Or some of you may need some mod stuffs from SG ( mainly for Subaru ), just give me a ring and I may be able to get it for you :)

My e-mail [email protected] , contact no. Primary +65-97877490 & Secondary 012-2062633 .

hi there.

I gather you drive a scooby then. So how's the maintenace like for the newer scoobies? and also what about yours?

WRX Maintenance

mine about 15000 KM now. Oil Change every 5000 KM recommended . Petrol Consumption about 9-10 KM / 1 Litre . Heard from other bros clutch won't last long if often track and cost a bum :eek:

hahaha, true that.

was nosing around Subaru showroom earlier the year. still can't accept the interior, since it will be a daily driver. maybe I'll succumb to the lure soon enough.

currently driving a volvo 850, do have plans for AWD conversion. fingers crossed.

anyways, any nice aftermarket(or options not avaible here) interior trim that's worth bringing it in?

Subaru Interior

For WRX, I think STi has the better interior colour matching. On the other hand, Legacy GT is among the nicest interior in term of all Subie models . IMHO.

A lot of WRX owner here intended to convert their interior to STi look. Well for me, it's not that important :cool:

The JDM Optitron Meter Cluster with opening ceremony a.k.a Defi gauges will be one of the good conversion for the WRX interior :wink:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom