Heavy petrol smell from outside

alex9218

What's will happens if smell a heavy petrol smell smoke from de outside of car? Is that mean my car running too lean?

mebbe u spilt some petrol at the petrol station
haha
jk...
if the smell come fr exhaust fume..then most prolly its too lean
or unless ur petrol consumption rise beyond recognition
then mebbe ur petrol tank leak

simonchangwaimun said:
mebbe u spilt some petrol at the petrol station
haha
jk...
if the smell come fr exhaust fume..then most prolly its too lean
or unless ur petrol consumption rise beyond recognition
then mebbe ur petrol tank leak

Ya. The smell was come from exhaust fume. Maybe running too lean gua. How to solve ar? Tunning back the carb?

Eh shouldnt it be too rich ?? cause lean means less fuel and rich means too much fuel...
If can smell fuel from exhaust means that its not fully burnt rite ?

got one time.. my sis was driving the car.. then got strong smell of petrol .. then we wonder wonder ,. kenot figure out what was the prob... in the end.. the petrol almost habis.. went to pump petrol.. found out.. the cap was not locked... ALAMAK!! wasted the petrol!!!! SIGH

buddie .. recently changed to fuel tank closer? .. ori or local?.. i have this till now cause the rubber on fuel tank cap got thinned a bit .. normally .. u can see the "haba" or "bahang" of petrol from ure real view mirror (driver side) on afternoon sunny day .. ;) have the cap replaced ;) ....

if ure smoker .. pls watch ure cigarette when going closer buddie.. its dangerous ..

petrol smell from exhaust fumes?

your engine is running rich la maybe.. mine also like that.. normal lah.. don't worry

if too much petrol should reduce it...u should wacked the engine KAU KAU...hehe...joking

should adjust it

Probably your car is running too rich with no catalyst or bullet.

Top Bottom