Have u ever stolen money from your parents ?

i have ___ money from my parents before...

• stolen before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never did

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by cmng@Dec 22 2004, 17:07
me..
i stole my mom RM 80k

:(
WALAU stole so many mehh??? that is robber liao.....
Hmmm i think all in young that time sure done it before 1 lahh....
If say no that is not normal liao.

Ahaha, got... only a measly one buck for no apparent reason. :lol:

if i say nvr try b4..den u say im weird.. but really ma.. no need curi 1.. just ask la..

my dad said can just open his wallet and take :lol:
but he seldom carry cash...so usually can get rm10 onli

if lucky, can get 50

hehee...me also...last time c mom sleeping go search into her handbag n take rm50 ahahha...

Big amount dont haf lar... usually <RM10 lar...
Somemore my house lastime dunno why floor got many coins, dunno where from or who drop it... when know the roti uncle coming and wanna buy snack, just wonder around the house and can get RM1 easily...

me did not steal parents $ buy did attempt 2 take it once from my dad's wallet but he saw me liao so its too late.. kena whack from him nicely.. :( wanted 2 take de money 2 buy one of my fav watch a robot one from pasar malam.. cost abt rm5 ringgit n dat time i was standard 3 only.. :( lesson learnt..

Regards,
Mike

hahah my turn my turn...
Once apon a time, when i was in Primary school... there was this Magic Colour they sold in my school... ahah my cousin brother memang gila wan... he want it so much that he went and stole my grandmother's RM10 bucks... woho... then in school, i saw him buying that thingi and i was wondering who the hack gave him so much money la... wakakka... then came back i terus report to my mom and grandmother... wakakakaka... habis, that fellow kena.. my Gm also say she lost RM10 bucks... wakkakak teruk that fellow kena from me... now i think also laugh... wkakaka caught in the act ! :lol:

Originally posted by AXXeLL@Dec 22 2004, 23:50
hahah my turn my turn...
Once apon a time, when i was in Primary school... there was this Magic Colour they sold in my school... ahah my cousin brother memang gila wan... he want it so much that he went and stole my grandmother's RM10 bucks... woho... then in school, i saw him buying that thingi and i was wondering who the hack gave him so much money la... wakakka... then came back i terus report to my mom and grandmother... wakakakaka... habis, that fellow kena.. my Gm also say she lost RM10 bucks... wakkakak teruk that fellow kena from me... now i think also laugh... wkakaka caught in the act ! :lol:
2 5 boy.. <_<

hehe...guess most of us have done it in a way....either big or small amount..

stealing is stealing... ;)

i also laa... steal lil' bit of money to buy some junks and also playing video games :P :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom