Gurl Lost

What took you soo long to get her info??? Maybe you dont even care about it...

What soo hard bout it??

Name
Contact no. if found

Thats all only...

Maybe she lost in south africa thats why u have to wait for the letter by poslaju.

satria_95 said:
That's what you're supposed to do unless it's some cholestrol bomb. That wan, wanna tangkap also you won't be able to move her. hahahaha So if you see her, just take her home, make her feel seriously comfortable and such, then come to ZTH and PM whoever.... after you've had enough of her.
Don't forget the pics.

K_Takuya said:
to all friends.. meanwhile.. if saw her.. just call nearest police station and make a report on her whereabout... dun bring home.. otherwise u can be accused :p

update.. i still havent got any details on her..
come on la.. u make her sound like a criminal. Call cops for wat la? Have u made a police report..

if yes.. then ok..

whatz the person's name la denggg?

u expect us to do this ar?

me: encik.. i nampak satu 'missing person'
cop: sape name ?
me: errr... tak tau worr... perempuan ... rambut panjang.
cop: ................
40.gif

alittle advice for u la.. not to mean any offence... if u really want to help.. do it the proper way, or dont do it all, k?

but nevertheless, hopefully she can be found... safely.

Then just close, lock and delete this thread within 24 hours. Since we can't get a head start anyway, so, let's just treat it as another "newspaper story" case and wait for it to come out in "newspaper" then only we see what we can do about it. buahahaha

This thread lot of ppl willing to help but looks like just wasting our time coz nothing we can do about it....

http://www.myspace.com/aien2emo

I spead time to read on her profile i just get that her name is MISSY EREDIA AMANDA. "Dangerously in love...." Female 17 years old *SINGING *HANGING OUT *SHOPPING *MSIAN FOOD - KUEH TEOW...

Status she put there single lah but now maybe got BF...

Location where she been missing this guy who post this thread also half2 water..

She lost in Iraq kah???

Excalibur said:
This thread lot of ppl willing to help but looks like just wasting our time coz nothing we can do about it....

http://www.myspace.com/aien2emo

I spead time to read on her profile i just get that her name is MISSY EREDIA AMANDA. "Dangerously in love...." Female 17 years old *SINGING *HANGING OUT *SHOPPING *MSIAN FOOD - KUEH TEOW...

Status she put there single lah but now maybe got BF...

Location where she been missing this guy who post this thread also half2 water..

She lost in Iraq kah???

She sounds like a cult material. Another angst teen. Hahaha.

Okei guys. I've got an update. She was with me last night. She ran away from home and I found her in a police station, just about to be requested for nude ear squats. I went there with my lawyer and the pigs freaked out and let her go. She was in my house and still in my house under safe supervision but she's back to normal cos I "helped" her "feel" better. So, just close this thread cos she'll be going home in a while's time.

leongyew,
To be really direct, and as some of the members have said, we are willing to extend our helping hand but this thread only says, "Missing girl. Please help to find". No contact details were given, and in fact, no details were given at all. So I might as well be as silly as this thread is and post what I posted earlier on. hahaha

Excalibur,
hahahaha You make me laugh la hahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom