gtr wide bumper

gtr_vspec

Known Member
where can i get the gtr bumper and wide fender in kl?
and the price

600x450-2007120400003.jpg

img55338998.jpg

img55339000.jpg

i dont think you can find this in kl...

what brand is this?

That's a Nismo R-Tune front bumper lookalike with diffuser attached as a whole bumper. Looks like it's from Japan though. Links have a similar version but it's Z-Tune. Look up sunway... a couple of places should have them.

Sem, post ur beast for them have a look lah :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Bump: Sem, post ur beast for them have a look lah :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Mine's not a beast compared to the rest of the guys in ZTH. Mild upgrades only. I'm sure the rest of the boys have better looking rides than mine. How about yours? You have complete R-Tune and Nismo bonnet.

The one that gtr_vspec posted looks good especially with the 2 air ducts located just beneath the front grille. I like!

DSC04915-glow2small.png

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, that looks nice. :D
how would the bodykit affect the aerodynamics at straits n corners or is it just for show?

This is EUROU Meister with 2cm oversize fender.Why dun you get it from Japan bid?Best kit, Mr. Lee don`t have this but he got the Z tune copy fender,bonnet.

damn, that looks nice. :D
how would the bodykit affect the aerodynamics at straits n corners or is it just for show?

Nismo and a few others has made it in such away to enhance the performance and aerodynamics of the car. They are there for a purpose.

Quoted from NISMO," R-tune carbon hood provides
1)improved aerodynamic effect and rectification of cooling air while reducing weight:
2)Compared to genuine aluminum hood, reduction of approximately 3kg
3)Compared the genuine carbon hood, reduction of approximately 1kg

Aero parts designed to provide solid cooling for the high-output engine of the NISMO R34 GT-R Z-tune and the high performance braking system, while increasing
down force and improving turning performance during high-speed cornering.

Nismo side fender:
With an opening at the side of the engine compartment, the rear end of the
fender has an air outlet design like that used in GT500. This efficiently
discharges engine compartment heat and increases engine cooling
efficiency while adding to down force."

Semperfi, there is a vacancy post at Nissan Japan looking for a professor on GTR subject and also doing some research on the GTR history as well. Accommodation, allowance, vehicle (Nissan Cute), and etc... are provided! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There are better professors around here somewhere. I'm a certificate holder for this matter ( I copied in my exams actually and failed too). Last taim never starly, now tok k*k only. There are some Mr.Know-It-All Einstein here as well. They should sign up. Not me... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: