Sep 13, 2005
KL
Dear Friends,

I'm selling off my GSR front part. Items are :

1. Bonnet x 2
2. Fenders x 2
3. Front Lamps x 2
4. Front Grill x 1.

I'm prefer to sell all items in one go. If anyone interested on swap with me, I'm looking for mivec/mirage bonnet and wira front lamps only. FYI the bonnet needs to re-paint again as I'm using another set as the existing in the pictures had to be taken out as accident 2 months ago. Lazy to repair back :emoticon_U: but other items are in good conditions. Painted in black as you can see in the pictures attach. Price is RM 400.00 as the paint is still new. Reason to sell is I need fast cash and wanna change different front part to mivec parts as stated above.

Interested parties please pm or call me at 012 280 2685 (apis) for viewing.

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
Update ppl, the items is still available. I'm selling at RM 400.00 as the paint is still new except the bonnets le. Warverine, you stay in ampang? well maybe you can see the goods first cause i'm staying in that area also.

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
Viewing

rev86 said:
hey, am quite intrested wif it cn i come to look at it on wed??
Dude, Off course!! just give me a call or msg me on that day. I'll call u back. we can meet after 8 pm.

Apr 20, 2006
thanks..Neway,out of curiousity cn i know how much hv u pay for just the installation alone??

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
Installation Charge

rev86 said:
thanks..Neway,out of curiousity cn i know how much hv u pay for just the installation alone??

I can introduce u to the mech that installed it for me last time. He charged me RM80 when he did it for me last time. I don't know whats the current price now... maybe lesser or more or i think... :retarded:

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
update... if anyone want to view the bodyparts, im free after 8 pm during weekdays and saturday but on sunday we can meet anytime. The stuff is still available people.

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
Interested?

cloudaeris said:
rm 350 altogether with bumper?

Bro, I'm selling cheap here. The offer is 350 firm. Thats the lowest I can offer. The only thing you need to do is just repaint it thats all. Call me at 012 280 2685 if u want to see the goods. I'm available after 8 pm but on sunday I'm free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi im driving a 4g15t so i was thing swap the 4g15 head with the 4g92 mivec head. Is it possible? I search from the forum earlier some ppl say cant but need to mod, but they didnt say need to mod what to get the mivec head to fit to the 4g15 block. Oh by the way, my 4g15t was sharing the same head gasket with waja 4g18p.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience