HK7

Known Member
Guys,

I have the following for sale:

No. 1

Item: Greddy Intelligent Informeter

Price: SOLD

Description and Pictures Below:

GReddy Intelligent Informeter designed with a compact plug and play color LCD display, the Informeter allows you to monitor, set warning points and datalog your vehicles performance though it's own OBD sensors. The Greddy Intelligent Informeter is a inexpensive solution to monitor your your veichles parameters via the factory OBD II port. This unit will work with all OBD II vehicles, although, in some applications, only some parameters will be able to be displayed. A cigarette lighter plug powers the unit. Features an easy to read Color LCD Screen, Monitor Record, Playback, and 180 Degree Monitor Flexibility.

This will allow you to read up to 25 pieces of information. Communicates with the factory ECU to read up to 25 Channels Like: Speedometer, RPM, Water Temp, Ignition Timing, Injector Rate, Intake Air Temp, Fuel Temp, Air Flow Voltage, Intake Manifold Press, 02 Sensor Voltage, A/F, Battery Voltage, Throttle Position, WGV, ATF Temp, EGR Temp, Gear Position, 4WD Ratio, and Exhaust Temp.

racinglab_2047_672257150.jpg

No. 2

Item: Blitz Type LM Air Filter

Condition: Used but filter still clean

Price: SOLD

SUSPowerCoreTypeLMAirFilter.jpg

Interested? Please contact 019-3220520 or 017-208 3535 (Zai)

Thanks!

Attachments

• racinglab_2047_672257150.jpg
    racinglab_2047_672257150.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:
I already meet him to purchase the infometer..but sad, my FD1 doesnt comply the requirement car maker spec with that meter...anyway, the seller can be trusted..free bump for him..sorry dude..nice item!!!

I already meet him to purchase the infometer..but sad, my FD1 doesnt comply the requirement car maker spec with that meter...anyway, the seller can be trusted..free bump for him..sorry dude..nice item!!!

Hi Bro,

Nice meeting you too.. Pity the informeter is not compatible with your car.. Have fun with your new car!! hehe...

Btw, update for everyone.. the informeter is not compatible with civic FD1.. others cars such as evo, subaru and most other OBDII compliant cars should be able to read the parameters.....

can use on RX-7 FD3s???

Bump: i search for it and in US it say
"*only works with Acura/Honda. " ???

can use on RX-7 FD3s???

Bro,

Does your car have OBDII port? if it does then it should work.. we can give it a try..

Your search is incorrect, i've been using it on my evo for a long time already, also have a few friends using in subarus, 350z and some other cars....

Bro,

Does your car have OBDII port? if it does then it should work.. we can give it a try..

Your search is incorrect, i've been using it on my evo for a long time already, also have a few friends using in subarus, 350z and some other cars....

i will check it out, thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.