gps car tracking system

leonidas88

Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
car alarm using satelit (GPS + GSM) 3 IN ONE

p/s Some component unit cannot be displayed cause of security reason..
hi im here to share and introduce you all ..gps product name BITECH.BITECH is the remote vehicle tracking, controlling and immobilizing system based on GPS&GSM technology. Utilizing GPS technology, user can monitor his vehicle by using Google Earth™ By installing BITECH in your vehicle you can locate, control and immobilizes your vehicle remotely using SMS/Voice Call on your mobile phone/normal phone as many time as you wish at the cost of normal SMS/CALL charges with no control centre to call. You are entirely in control of your car anywhere and anytime. (within GSM coverage)check all more advanced features click >>>BI-TECH

Last edited:

leonidas88

Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
BUMP!!!!! Our latest promotion..limited time offer..normal price is RM2500..but now @ only Rm1650..included installation ..*no extra xcharge for klang valley and Selangor..T and c apply

call/sms 019-6387229

Last edited:

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
is it a tracking system only? or full security with alarms n locking? pm me details n pricing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm sure a lot of ppl out there are going to have this problem soon since more than 5.1 million cars on the roads in Malaysia are already more than 10 years old...trying to get an insurance company to insure for you without ripping you off

i'm having this problem now with my 18yo civic. kurnia chased me out of their office. tokio marine wont even open their doors to me. am now left with Jerneh who will only insure comprehensive( i bang ppl they pay for that other person's car repairs but i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience