Gong Xi Fa Cai

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Focal Point would like to wish all our Chinese customers Gong Xi Fa Cai. May the New Year bring good luck, prosperity and health to all.Drive safely and responsibly. Cheers.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Yeah, ae101rulez is right about the price of Tufoil..

For so many years we have not done a price increase. It was USD28 per barrel of oil then. We are quite squeezed and hopefully you all will continue to support Tufoil with the numbers. Recently, one of our competitors called up to complain that our selling price of RM 59.90 is too low.

Those who want a better deal should seriously look at the bigger 1 quart or 1.5 litres bottles. If you have 2 or 3 cars at home they are really worth every sen.

Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I went to a performance shop in pg and came across a earospeed carbon fiber muffler.......veryvery nice.....when i was abt to leave the shop, a putra came the shop and VooOom.......the exhaust sound veryvery sweet.....he uses a carbon fiber muffler which i saw earlier on in the shop........so i was wandering it is a good muffler or normal muffler like Apexi N1 muffler ? which would you guys prefer.......

Please advice....... <_< :( :blink...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience