Golf TSi to 180hp easily achieved?

Bro Stutzedward,

My advise is simple, even you buy for your wife for sure you will drive it too. Since you post initially also mentioning on upgrade the car hp and own 300 hp monster based on my assumption you kaki modd.

As such, if you mod Kaki better buy Golf TSI. If my guess wrong you not modd type of person then you better buy Polo GTI. However, as a VW car owner I would like to share with you 5 years warranty only a gimmick. Actuall warranty 2 years by manufacturer & 3 years extended warranty from insurance company. Honestly speaking once you want to make warranty claim they will find way and reason to reject those claim this happen after 2 years manufacturer warranty expiired and need insurance approval before job can be done.

My problem with VW car is on the after sale service. All the best.

Bro, thanks a lot. Your comments are concrete and true. I love cars and do mod my cars too. I just like Golf over Polo, so even the price is close (Polo GTi vs. Golf TSi), I would want a Golf anytime. I think it has more potential too, right?

Thanks also for sharing the warranty. Is it troublesome to claim thru insurance?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom