Giant Car Videos Downloads list

• Thread starter Tom
  • Start date
  • Replies 36
  • Views 20K
Okei, for those who have downloaded, maybe should burn to CD and share it with those who don't have the chance to download it, or those who are simply too lazy to download it! hahaha

tajulsans,
The drift bible that you're refering to, which one is it? I have one drift bible, not sure if it's the one you want. It's the.....erm.... the japanese guy one.

Links no longer work

If anybody has the 5th M3 CSL video, please host it or burn into cd for me. Will pay for it.

Need to know more. Planning to get one soon before new version M3's appear on the market.

great download list

this is a very comprehensive car video download list. a very good job u have done...thank u...i really enjoy download and watching them...great...

the drift bible is a special feature by Tshuchiya, the drift king. i also have it... not so hard to dl la... easy nie..

satria_95 said:
Okei, for those who have downloaded, maybe should burn to CD and share it with those who don't have the chance to download it, or those who are simply too lazy to download it! hahaha

tajulsans,
The drift bible that you're refering to, which one is it? I have one drift bible, not sure if it's the one you want. It's the.....erm.... the japanese guy one.

hey you know which eps. of 5th gear
is it where they try to run cars without oils
and see how long they last??..
thanks

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom